Thursday, January 16, 2014

Whens the earliest babys start getting their teeth?

best infant toys 3 months
 on baby with rattle What Toys are Best for 3 6month Old Babies?
best infant toys 3 months image



Ashlee


My little lady is 3 months today, and she has been showing all the signs that she is teething for about 2 or more weeks now, except for the fever, is it to soon?


Answer
It's not too soon, babies develop at different paces and don't let anyone tell you different.
My son got his first tooth at about 6 months, but had symptoms of teething for a whole month before that little tooth popped through (poor thing). My cousin got his first tooth when he turned 3 months old. Some babies still don't have teeth when they're 9 months old and it's all normal.

Give her specially designed toys to chew on (some you can put in the freezer to help sooth those gums) and if she does get a low grade fever, 0.25 mL of infant tylenol works wonders.

How do I get my child to fall asleep without the bottle?




Jenny Penn


My son just turned one lastweek. My pediatrician told me it was time to remove the bottle, I have 3 months till he must stop using it all together. The past month or so i've been preparing him for this and removed all bottles expect for the nap time bottle and the goodnight bottle. He uses the sippy cup just fine but in order for him to sleep he MUST have his bottle. He doesn't use pacifiers, he never did. He thinks they are a toy and even when i tried to get him to take it he just pulls it out and throws it. My son just LOVES his bottle, its def his security blanket how can I take this away from him??


Answer
Try giving him some infant cereal just before bedtime he should sleep all night so you can too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment