Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm 14 and i got a 13 year old pregnant?

best infant toys for 3-6 months
 on Baby Boy 4 Months | baby dress babies
best infant toys for 3-6 months image



Brandon


I'm 14, i had sex with my 13 year old best friend who is a girl, i asked if i should do it or not on here a couple week ago, most people said i shouldn't, I'm sorry i didn't listen to those guys :'( someone please help what should i do should i tell my parents??? Can i get arrested because we're underage? She wants to keep the baby, but that means i will loose my education looking after it please help me


Answer
No you can't get arrested at least not in the US if one were an adult and the other a minor it would be different but the law is the least of your worries just hope her father doesn't shoot you. Hope she doesn't call rape. You will not lose your education looking after the baby, see your high school guidance counselor for information on what you can do. As the father you actually have no say she can literally abort your baby and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I found out from the bottom website that you do have a right if paternity is established to prevent a third party adoption but you need legal representation. As for what to tell your parents. Tell them the truth. Come up with a plan first how much is it going to cost to feed, clothe, and childcare for the baby. How will you finish your education, get your guidance counselors help? Your childhood is officially over even if she aborts or the baby is given up for adoption or miscarries you will never be the same ever again there is no easy way out and no way out. Best case scenario Clothes $5.00 a bag prior seasons clothes thrift store in the spring or maybe the charity will have compassion on you and give you what you need. $10.00 yard sale play yard to sleep baby. $6.00 for 30 off brand disposable diapers think 60 diapers a week, or go cloth if babysitter. daycare is willing to use. Baby wash 1 tsp baking soda to 8 oz water. Baby safe detergent use homemade detergent (1 bar grated soap dissolved in 5 gal hot water) and vinegar to soften, clean, disnfect and remove odors recipies on line. Blend your own baby food or go on WIC they will provide you with formula.
Stay off the drugs (both to keep parental rights and to get into the military) graduate high school at an accelerated rate by age 17 and join the military family housing allowance free insurance (does not include dental) food allowance and clothing allowance it isn't a glamorous job and you will still qualify for food stamps but your family will be taken care of. You need at the very minimum 5 sets of clothes per baby per 3, 6, 12, 24 and 36 month size and at least two warm sweaters or something. 24-36 month shirt is a newborn night gown and size 2 capris are 6 month pants cause of the diaper difference when you change to panties. You can get these clothes from a charity or a friend sho's kid outgrew it. Toys will be the least of your worries the only toys they really need are a binky and hard rubber teething ring, they love to play with non toys like matching socks and stacking measuring cups. The best infant soother out there is the womb sounds bear which you should give your child even if given up for adoption because it reminds them of the comfort of the womb and will be the only piece of you that s/he will have. You and the baby and best friend will qualify fro food stamps and WIC and clothing programs by charities. Your baby momma will need at least two maternity outfits one dress and one pair pants. Maybe her dress and shirts will stretch with her. Ask a relative like your grandmother if she can sit for you for nothing. I was older when I got pregnant before marriage and I know how tough it can be telling Dad and Mom first develop your own plan and then get your parents in on it and listen to their plan. You have a right to keep your child. And you can finish school I am 30 with three kids and I am still in college and I graduate next spring it is tough but not impossible. I owe all my financial stability to the military and I recommend that you join. You don't have to make a career out of it but it will set you on your feet financially and help you provide for your kid. Medicaid will cover all pre and post natal appointments and the birth.

First Time Mom & I Need Help On Baby Items/etc..?




Tabs


This might look a tad bit long but please help me out with at least a few!!!


So I'll be finding out the gender of my baby in about a week or so & soon I need to start shopping/collecting items for my baby. I am starting to get nervous about a few things and as a first time mom I would really appreciate some help from other parents who have kids.

PLEASE help me out if you can.

Clothing --> do I need to get a lot of 0-3 months? or should I get a few and just focus on stocking up on 3-6 mnths? I know people keep telling me that the baby will grow fast.
-->What are some 'much needed' clothing items (clothes that make life a bit easier for example: clothes that you don't have to struggle putting over their head / baby gowns// etc..)


Shoes--> Do I need them? I heard baby's hate having shoes on or that they aren't needed til they walk


Items in general such as cribs, stroller, etc---> What is NEEDED exactly? Like I know that I can live without a Diaper Genie.. but a Crib is a must! So what all do I actually need & what are the things I should avoid wasting money on?


Toys--> Should I start buying toys for the baby already? How soon do they take interest and chew on the toys?

***I have a washer/dryer so I can always wash clothes (that means I probably don't need too many)
***Husband and I are financially stable so we're not worried about the cost of things if our baby needs it.

If you have any extra advice/info -moms/dads- I'd appreciate it!!! THANKS!
GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL FOR HELPING ME OUT AND RESPONDING..I KNOW THIS WAS A TAD BIT LONG BUT YOU KNOW I APPRECIATE ALL THE INFO AND HELP I CAN GET FROM YOU!!



Answer
Clothes:Don't even bother with 'newborn',go straight tp 0-3 months. Get plenty of vests and stick to gowns and babygrows, they are easier to handle when it comes to changing times. Babygroes are the best option, gowns tend to let too much air in and newborns need to be kept as warm as possible. Get beanies and socks, you'll be using the socks for his/her hands for a while as newborns tend to scratch themselves. Get 6-12 pairs of 3-6 months clothes.It's just enough to cover you for a few days when baby starts growing out of his 0-3 months, mine is 2 months old and already wearing his 3-6 months clothes.
Skip shoes entirely. It's perfectly useless for a child that young. You can get one or two pairs when baby is around 6 months and then you'll only be using them for when you go someplace nice and you want him to look cute.
Must haves: You will need a stoler, carseat and carrycot. Get one of those strap on carriers that the mother wears and the baby rests on her chest, we have 3 and they are SO comfortable(you can use them at around 2 months) A camping cot is very convenient, though not utterly necissary.It's great to have around when visiting friends or keeping next to your bed when the tot is sick. Baby monitors, don't be cheap because the cheap ones tend to give off so much static that you can hardly hear the baby over it.
Get a comfortable changing station, even if you convert an old dresser into one. It needs to be high enough as to not hurt your back from bending over, It's a bonus if it has drawers to keep the tot's clothes close by, it needs a changing pillow(not sure what the correct term is) and get a bin that seals propperly to keep the daiper's smell locked in.
Get a baby bath and stick to nonscented products for the fist 3 months. travel changing mats are great and very cheap. Baby bags, get at least 2, one for the car and a spare.
If you aren't breastfeeding, get a bottle warmer. I know it's not a MUST have, but it saves you plenty of time running up and down to the kitchen with a screaming infant. If you are breastfeeding, get a breastfeeding pillow, or you might have backaches from bending over all the time when breast feeding. And get a baby medi kit, it has your themometer, the suction to suck up the boogies, Measuring spoons for medicine etc.
Toys: Don't go too big. Just get a rattle or two and something that makes noise and lights. They only start being interested in shiny, noisy things from around 2 months and can't hold anything until 4 months. Besides, plenty of friends will bring stuffed toys so you won't even have to bother buying any in the begining.
Congratulations!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment