Saturday, January 18, 2014

What kind of bathtub toys do you have?(for your kids lol)?

best way to disinfect infant toys
 on At what age should I have my baby start playing/interacting with other ...
best way to disinfect infant toys image



~~Daniel's


Just curious...when my son was an infant, I bought all the proper bath tub toys but now he drags in his trucks/cars and anything else that might tickle his fancy at the time. He is 2.
What kind of toys do your kids play with in the tub? And do you disinfect them regularly?(weekly?)



Answer
I just use rubbery duckies :-) I try not to make bath time so stimulating otherwise she will not sleep but play, but if she is in a cranky mood I will encourage her to play with her rubber duckies lol.

Is there something I can give my 4 month old to boost her immune system she is in daycare!?




red_rabbit





Answer
No, you shouldn't give vitamins or anything like that to infants of that age (except vitamin D for breastfed babies.) If you are breastfeeding her, you are giving her immunities that will help out with keeping her from getting sick, but other than that, just hope that your daycare provider takes precautions with kids who could be contagious and disinfecting toys and things like that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment