Sunday, January 26, 2014

How to disinfect infants toys?

best way to clean infant toys
 on Discount China Wholesale Baby's music fitness toy
best way to clean infant toys image



Suri


I have an underground storage space where I live in Italy. It's quite damp and very dusty there. I've stored toys there from when my kids were little.I'd like to pass on these toys to my grandchildren. The toys have been there for probably 17 years. Is there a way of safely disinfecting the infant toys that will go into baby's mouth or should i throw them out? They were stored in a closed bag and then in a box. Most are hard plastic ,but a couple are stuffed.


Answer
You can definitely disinfect the toys. You just need to get a surface wipe (they have them at most supermarkets) get a surface wipe and wipe the toys clean. If they were in closed bags, they should be fine with a little bit of cleaning. Give them to your grandchildren after you clean them, they'll love them!

How do you clean an infants stuffed toy?




Loves to L


I bought them at a yard sale and I want to kill the germs but once before I washed one in the washer and dried it in the dryer but it lost its real softiness. It's like the dryer made the soft material rough and brittle but i'm afraid just let them air dry. What to do?


Answer
Use a hand-held steamer. It's great for cleaning baby toys and furniture because it kills germs and leaves no chemical residue. Steam is also the way to go on hardwood, ceramic and stone floors that the baby might crawl on later on. No chemicals, no residue, and it's easy to use and does a great job.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment