Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm 14 and i got a 13 year old pregnant?

best infant toys 6-12 months
 on best rated baby toys for 6 12 months 1 answers
best infant toys 6-12 months image



Brandon


I'm 14, i had sex with my 13 year old best friend who is a girl, i asked if i should do it or not on here a couple week ago, most people said i shouldn't, I'm sorry i didn't listen to those guys :'( someone please help what should i do should i tell my parents??? Can i get arrested because we're underage? She wants to keep the baby, but that means i will loose my education looking after it please help me


Answer
No you can't get arrested at least not in the US if one were an adult and the other a minor it would be different but the law is the least of your worries just hope her father doesn't shoot you. Hope she doesn't call rape. You will not lose your education looking after the baby, see your high school guidance counselor for information on what you can do. As the father you actually have no say she can literally abort your baby and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I found out from the bottom website that you do have a right if paternity is established to prevent a third party adoption but you need legal representation. As for what to tell your parents. Tell them the truth. Come up with a plan first how much is it going to cost to feed, clothe, and childcare for the baby. How will you finish your education, get your guidance counselors help? Your childhood is officially over even if she aborts or the baby is given up for adoption or miscarries you will never be the same ever again there is no easy way out and no way out. Best case scenario Clothes $5.00 a bag prior seasons clothes thrift store in the spring or maybe the charity will have compassion on you and give you what you need. $10.00 yard sale play yard to sleep baby. $6.00 for 30 off brand disposable diapers think 60 diapers a week, or go cloth if babysitter. daycare is willing to use. Baby wash 1 tsp baking soda to 8 oz water. Baby safe detergent use homemade detergent (1 bar grated soap dissolved in 5 gal hot water) and vinegar to soften, clean, disnfect and remove odors recipies on line. Blend your own baby food or go on WIC they will provide you with formula.
Stay off the drugs (both to keep parental rights and to get into the military) graduate high school at an accelerated rate by age 17 and join the military family housing allowance free insurance (does not include dental) food allowance and clothing allowance it isn't a glamorous job and you will still qualify for food stamps but your family will be taken care of. You need at the very minimum 5 sets of clothes per baby per 3, 6, 12, 24 and 36 month size and at least two warm sweaters or something. 24-36 month shirt is a newborn night gown and size 2 capris are 6 month pants cause of the diaper difference when you change to panties. You can get these clothes from a charity or a friend sho's kid outgrew it. Toys will be the least of your worries the only toys they really need are a binky and hard rubber teething ring, they love to play with non toys like matching socks and stacking measuring cups. The best infant soother out there is the womb sounds bear which you should give your child even if given up for adoption because it reminds them of the comfort of the womb and will be the only piece of you that s/he will have. You and the baby and best friend will qualify fro food stamps and WIC and clothing programs by charities. Your baby momma will need at least two maternity outfits one dress and one pair pants. Maybe her dress and shirts will stretch with her. Ask a relative like your grandmother if she can sit for you for nothing. I was older when I got pregnant before marriage and I know how tough it can be telling Dad and Mom first develop your own plan and then get your parents in on it and listen to their plan. You have a right to keep your child. And you can finish school I am 30 with three kids and I am still in college and I graduate next spring it is tough but not impossible. I owe all my financial stability to the military and I recommend that you join. You don't have to make a career out of it but it will set you on your feet financially and help you provide for your kid. Medicaid will cover all pre and post natal appointments and the birth.

What clothes and quantities do I need for twins for the first year? How would you change my list?




Ivy G


100 Newborn Disposable Diapers
70 Indian Prefold Cloth Diapers 4x8x4 INFANT size
50 Indian Prefold Cloth Diapers 4x8x4 PREMIUM size
10 Thirsties Duo Wrap, Size One 6-18 lbs:
10 Thirsties Duo Wrap, Size Two 18-40 lbs:
6 Newborn daytime Winter outfits
4 Newborn Hats
30 Newborn onsies
2 Newborn Shoes / Booties (Size 0)
14 Newborn Sleepers / Pajamas
20 Newborn Socks
4 Newborn Velcro Swaddle
30 Receiving Blankets
10 0-3 month early spring daytime outfits
30 0-3 month onsies
4 0-3 month shoes (size 1)
14 0-3 month sleepers / Pajamas
2 3 - 6 month baby brimmed hats
4 3 - 6 month shoes (size 2)
30 3-6 month short-sleeved onsies
14 3-6 month sleepers / pajamas
10 3-6 month Summer Daytime Outfits
4 6-12 month Hats
14 6-12 month Socks
4 6-9 month shoes (size 3)
2 6-9 month Winter snowsuit / bunting
14 6-9 month daytime fall outfits
10 6-9 month long-sleeved onsies
10 6-9 month short-sleeved onsies
14 6-9 month sleepers / pajamas
4 9-12 month shoes (size 4)
14 9-12 month daytime winter outfits
10 9-12 month long-sleeved onsies
10 9-12 month short-sleeved onsies
14 9-12 month sleepers / pajamas
2 9-12 month snowsuit / bunting
4 9-12 month coats

Is there anything I need more of? Less of? Missing? (This is just a clothing / diaper list for the first year, not lotions, car seats toys etc). Also I didn't put bibs on my list, but my mom says I should? If so how many and what size? I will be breastfeeding and using the wrong sized diapers as burp cloths.
I need to try to buy everything for the first year before they are born for financial and other reasons (such as baby shower gifts). This is for twins, so 2 babies, likely born weighing 5 pounds each.
Hmmm I heard you need lots of extra outfits when they are under 6 months because they spit up and drool a lot? I think this is why my mom says I need bibs. I thought the coat might get dirty when they crawl around at the playground and I might need a spare while it is washing?

We do have a washer and dryer, but I am hoping to get away with only doing laundry twice a week. If I can't then I can't, but that is what I am trying to aim for. ;)
Really want to try to get as much as possible now, but if I stick to layering I can use things out of season. For instance short sleeved onsies, a regular sleeper and a coat over them during winter? I am concerned about them being in the wrong season, but here in the south most days are warm and winter is 3 months long. If I have to go out and get smaller /larger coats I can do that. But for instance today I bought 50 outfits for $36 at a fantastic yard sale, including a 6-12 month coat for $0.75.
For seasons I am trying to estimate by their due date, not their actual birthdays,so hopefully they will be close to the right size. As long as the clothes are not completely unwearable for the season, they will be able to wear them at some point! ;)



Answer
My girls were 5lbs and 5lbs7oz at birth. I think we were in newborn diapers for 2 months, about a box a week. They were the big boxes you get at Toys R Us of Pampers. We go through a box of 88 (size 4) a week now at 12 months. The first year, most of our clothes were given to us from his mom and my parents. I would not buy your coats in advance. You will not know how much they will grow in the first year to know what size to get them. I always get coats bigger than their size because of putting clothes on under them. Their coats and winter pants for this year are 24 months, because I will have to pile a onsie and a sweater on under it. They can still wear some 6 to 9 months clothing in pants. Shirts it almost has to be 18 months at this point, the few 12 months shirts they have are getting too small. The one thing it seems like we still run out of is onsies, and then socks. Also shoes are funny about sizes. I don't get new shoes for them until they are about to outgrow them. I have 3's that are still too big for them and 4's that are almost too small. According to sizing charts they should be in 4 for their age.

My suggestion is instead of getting everything for the year is get what you need for right now, put the other money away in a savings account and then sell the clothes that look good after they outgrow them on either craigslist or once-upon-a-child and use that money to get their new clothes as you need them.

Edit: I know you don't want to do laundry every day, or even every other day. I do a load every other day, but that is for a family of 7, we also have three boys 14, 14, and 6. You will be surprised how much goes unworn even when you layer them and I didn't have nearly that much. But I am also running out of storage, his mom will see things at the thrift stores and pick them up so I have a bin of 2t, a bin of 3t, and still need to weed out clothes I kept thinking they could wear them this winter and can't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment