Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What are the first steps of running a home day care?

list of best infant toys
 on flip to back flip to front listen playing paused you re listening to a ...
list of best infant toys image



Girliegirl


I have a play pen, port a crib, crib, and 3 toddler beds.

I have a lot of infant and toddler toys.

I was wondering what I would have to do to become a home daycare or in Texas a Listed Child Care Home.

And where would be the best place to advertise?



Answer
http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Child_Care/About_Child_Care_Licensing/default.asp

This will tell you everything you need to know about daycare licensing in Texas.

Where can i get the toys needed for my sugar glider?




rumona


I live in St. Louis, and I'm going to be getting a sugar glider soon. I looked on ebay and found a nice cage and bonding pouches and all that kind of stuff, but I wanna know what types of toys I should get for my baby, and where to get them? I don't really want to buy those things online.


Answer
Just as a note before I start answering your actual question, sugar gliders are colony creatures and should be kept in pairs or groups.

That said, make sure your cage is at least 3 feet high x 3 feet wide x 2 feet deep.

Toys.. I know you say you don't want to buy online, but the truth is, you're more likely to find good toys online.
These are some vendors that I do business with on a regular basis:
Gliderdaydreams.com
SpoiledRottenSuggies.com
Gliderpals.com

..each are fabulous.
Also check out Critterbin.com
And glidercentral.net (great site for information, but also has a classifieds center, and many links to vendors).

If you still are set on buying them in person, most bird toys are safe. As well as toys made for infants.

You will also need cage sets and sleeping pouches for your gliders. Gliderdaydreams.com sells them -- and if you send her an e-mail (email is listed on her website) asking if she'll make a custom cage set for you, she likely will..(Standard cage set includes 2 corner hammocks, 1 bridge, 2 pouches... and if you want, a tunnel and/or fleece vine... This all for me, minus the fleece vine, cost $30 something).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment