Monday, January 27, 2014

can someone evaluate m scholarship essay?

best infant toys awards
 on Breast Milk Baby Gets Dr. Toy Best of Year Award | www ...
best infant toys awards image



Future RN


Since I was a little girl I was always interested in jobs that were related to the health care field. I always felt a strong impulse to help those in need. You would always find my cousins and I playing as if we were in an emergency room. It wasn't a surprise that I chose to become a registered nurse as a career. Dedicating my life to altering the lives of others is very appealing to me.
The need to help is imbedded into me which is why I am strongly motivated into being a care giver. Not only does helping people motivate me to become a nurse, but the need of more nurses also concerns me. Challenges and demands increase in the healthcare field and with these factors increasing, the demand for more nurses in the workforce is extremely intensifying as well. With out enough nurses and other individuals who play a role in the healthcare field, there wouldn't be a way to effectively provide proper healthcare and promote wellness to those who need it.
My career goal is to earn a bachelor's of science degree in nursing. After I have achieved that, I want to return to graduate school and earn a master's degree. I am very interested in the well-being of infants and children so I feel as if pediatric nursing would be my choice in the nursing field. I plan on advancing to medical school to become a pediatrician when I grow accustomed to working in the healthcare field.
I should receive this award because I am a very ambitious soul who is trying to make something out of herself and set an example for others in my community. I want to be living proof that it is not who you are or where you come from that gets you somewhere in life, but it takes your dedication and determination to take you somewhere in life. Academically, I strongly believe that receiving this award will contribute to promoting my educational experience.



Answer
REWRITE THIS ENTIRE ESSAY. do not talk about how the award or getting into the college will help you in life. just talk about YOU. BE YOURSELF. TALK ABOUT WHAT YOUR PASSIONS ARE. STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC. TALK ABOUT THE "SPECIFIC" THINGS YOU DO THAT SHOW YOUR PASSION. LIKE YOU WOULD ALWAYS TAP YOUR MOM'S SHOULDER AND POINT TO THE PLASTIC STETHOSCOPE WHENEVER YOU WERE AT THE TOY STORE

Question for parents having kids and those who want to have a baby?




Denham


I am writing a blog in regards to pregnancy and newborns. I have a lot of great help topics answering many top questions.

I have gone past the pregnancy section (which included picking doctors, insurance, -->> baby showers, decorating nursery, even buying baby products etc..)

I am now on the "womb to crib" section and would like to know what main topics you would want covered. Such as: baby massage, bathing baby etc...

The next section is "growing baby" - On this section what main topics would you like to see.

So: on these two topics:
1) Womb to crib
2) Growing baby (infants only)

Thanks - this helps me keep to top topics that women and men would like to read about

I always award 10pts for best/most helpful answer



Answer
For womb to crib I think it is important for new parents to understand exactly how often newborns are really supposed to eat and at what age they can expect them to sleep through the night. I see so many new parents on here that are amazed their child wants to eat every 2 hours at first and isn't sleeping the whole night at 8 weeks old. Topics like when to call the doctor, the pros and cons of co-sleeping, and general advice on how to handle those hectic first weeks would all probably be helpful. Another hot topic is how to handle unwanted advice and criticism from family members and how to keep dad involved.

For growing baby you can have articles on when to expect (and how to encourage) the major milestones (holding head up, crawling, walking, teething), the signs of when a baby is ready for solids, and baby-proofing the house. Toy and game suggestions for stimulating the different ages is also good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment