Sunday, June 23, 2013

What type of activity gear is my daughter ready for?

best infant toys 2 months
 on Baby Gifts 6-9 months, Best Baby gifts for babies 6 7 8 9 months.
best infant toys 2 months image



aimee00820


My daughter is 4 and 1/2 months old and I recently set up her exersaucer. She seems excited by it at first when I put her in it but it only keeps her entertained for about 10 minutes. I was wondering if I should get her one of the jumpers and wanted to know when other people started using the jumper. Also, what other types of activity gear is good for an almost 5 month old infant. Thanks :)


Answer
The activity center is good. I have a jumperoo for my daughter, and she loves it...I started her in it at about 4 1/2 mos. One thing to remember is that children have short attention spans, so changing things up often is important. I have also put her on the floor with toys around her to practice reaching and rolling. Another good place is sitting in the highchair with some toys for a little while. No matter where you put them, don't ignore...interact, as we are the best teachers/toys of all...

How soon after your baby learned to crawl and cruise did he/she start walking?




lovelylady


My daughter learned to crawl around 8 1/2-9 months. Within a day she was pulling herself up and within a couple days cruising. Now she's 10months old and cruises pretty good.

Just wondering after your baby learned all these tricks did they learn to walk??

I do realize she will when she's ready and that there is a wide variety of normal for all infants. :)



Answer
My daughter started to crawl 6 days after she turned 6 months. She then started to pull up just before she turned 7 months and was cruising really well at 8 months. I was sure she was going to be walking at 9 months, but she didn't! She just wouldn't let go - didn't feel comfortable. She did not start walking independently until 11 1/2 months. When she did start walking thought she walked well. She is a year old now and is walking really well and fast! She also squats to pick up toys and stands back up with no problems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment