Friday, June 28, 2013

What should I buy my little brother for christmas?

best fisher price infant toys
 on Fisher Price Infant Toys | An Educational Baby Toy
best fisher price infant toys image



whatwhat


My mom want to know what I am getting him so she can save up for it and order it and all that. He is 1 years old probally like 16-18 months (not sure lol). What do you think about a sit N' Spin or a tricycle?
What ideas do you have?
She said nothing over 50 I think.



Answer
Learning toys are always great for infants and toddlers, I would find something that will help mold his little mind. Something along the lines of fisher price.

Little People® Pop ân Surprise Train
Little People® Racinâ Ramps Garageâ¢
Little People® Amazing Animals Circus

All of which are under $50 and are very nice, we bought them for our son when he was little.

Best of luck.

A question for all the mothers of infants?




xkiwimuffi


What things do you have for the baby that you couldn't possibly live without?
What items to do have that are completely useless and you couldn't imagine why you got them?

I'm adding items to my registry for my 'surprise' baby shower (I know its happening, but have no idea when..or where) and want to make sure I covered everything.

Feel free to tell me about toys your baby loves, etc.
I need to make sure I have it all =)
I'm due in 4 1/2 weeks!

Thanks!



Answer
Couldn't live without(and *= really nice to have):
teething rings,
wubbanub paci
moby wrap
40 x 40 swaddle blanket
sleep sacks
teething tabs
gripe water
johnson and johnson bedtime bath and lotion
baby tub
hooded towels and rags*
graco luvin hug swing
medela breast pump
boppy seat
boppy pillow*
bright stars toys (that drop from play time mat)
tummy time mat with above toys*
huggies natural diapers, or cloth
cloth wipes for new born
destin diaper rash cream
playtex dropins bottles for after 3 weeks or vent aire (if bottles)
happiest baby on block dvd

crap I thought I needed and never used
- high chair
- stroller (she hates it) maybe later but def not anytime soon
- bases for car seats, they dont fit right in my car, so i wind up strapping her in and she goes with me everywhere...no need for multiples
- pack and play
- more than one moby wrap
- lots of blankets
- ultimate crib sheet
- fancy bed linens for crib
- any dresses at all for her
- any coats for a baby
- papasan cradle swing- unstable and she outgrew it too fast, the other swing was life saver first 3 months
- fisher price chair that is sort of like boppy chair
- fisher price infant to toddler rocker
- ETA: angel care monitor- nice if your baby actually sleeps in a crib- which mine barely does now at 23weeks. if i had a do over i would get the video monitor.
i will update as i think of others, but bottom line, wait to meet your baby!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment