Thursday, June 27, 2013

What should I get my niece for Christmas?

best infant educational toys
 on Top Baby Educational Toys
best infant educational toys image



Chrissy


My niece is 1 years old and I need gift ideas. I was thinking of getting her a toy truck but I want to know what you think. What are some good gift ideas I can get for my niece?


Answer
Typically at this age, kids are inquisitive and love to learn, so an educational toy might be a better choice. They also love bright colors - large, big colorful blocks work well for small hands. Plus, you do not want to get her a toy with small parts that may present a choking hazard.

I would suggest heading over to http://www.toptoyschristmas.net/go/infant-toys to get an idea of appropriate gifts for 1 year olds. If anything, at least it will give you some ideas.

What kind of games can I play with my 8 month old?

Q. I'm looking for some fun games to play with my 8 month old that are educational and fun. What's your babys favorite game to play? I'm just looking for something different than our regular floor play with toys. Any help is appreciated :) Thanks!


Answer
Things Youâll Need:

* Hats
* Cups
* Plastic Containers
* Children's Puzzles
* Infant Soft Dolls
* Toy Blocks

Step 1:
Play peekaboo and other hide-and-seek games. These are fun games as she's learning that you and her toys exist even when she can't see them.

Step 2:
Build a tower of blocks and show her how to knock it down. She'll delight in her ability to produce such an outstanding effect.

Step 3:
Give her toys that come apart or fit together; she'll find them particularly interesting at this stage.

Step 4:
Take turns patting a doll, banging a pot, drinking from a cup or putting a hat on your head. Imitation is one of her primary methods of learning.

Step 5:
Give your baby her own kitchen cabinet and fill it with containers and small objects. She'll enjoy her play.

Step 6:
Read to your baby. She'll like activity books like "Pat the Bunny." Expose her to a variety of books.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment