Sunday, June 23, 2013

I am going basics shopping tomorrow and I am making my list ?

best infant toys 0-6 months
 on Five Toys For Infants Between 0-6 Months Old
best infant toys 0-6 months image



TRolz have


I know to put down bottles and clothes binkies and stuff like that but ?? I am a stumped on what else to get our baby boy ??? Like any toys or anything ????What toys will a baby 0-12 months really play with ???A swing any one got any swings they really like and want ot suggest ??? How about car seats ??? .We already have clothes and stuff we are just looking for the big stuff that my husband will have to put together .Any thing I am missing ??
Any one have astroller they awant to suggest that would be wonderful!!



Answer
A swing - get one that has different speeds, and possibly music. The classical music on my son's swing always put him to sleep

Bouncy Seat - some babies love them, some hate them

Play Mat

In the toy section just look for toys that are 0-6 months

Rattles - I like the soft fabric ones so they can't hurt themselves

Car seat - do you want an infant carrier or a convertible? Do research on these before registering for them. Check out the Consumer Reports page so you can find safety ratings.

If you want an infant carrier I suggest getting a travel system, comes with the infant carrier, base and stroller.

Do you have a bassinett, crib, changing table, pack and play?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment