Saturday, June 7, 2014

What Baby Items Should I Buy For After 6 Months?




normajean5


Hi! I just had my baby shower and have what I need through about 6 months. My Dad is giving me 250.00 to spend. What should I get for down the road a ways? I did already get his car seat for when he's out of the infant seat. Thanks!!


Answer
1. size 6 to 12 months clothing
2. toys that make noise, light up, roll around, and or play music
3. board books
4. Jumperoo
5. high chair
6. sippy cups
7.baby and toddler bowls and spoons
8. plastic bibs
9. size 3 and 4 diapers
10. bathtub toys
11. baby gate and other safety items

You have a nice dad!

what toys are good for 6 to 12 month old babies?




sandysneak


My 1st grandchild will be 5 months old at Christmas time. What toys are good or best for her at that age? I'd like personal comments, not manufacturers boasts.
I appreciate your sincere answers but would really like to know which specific toys are suitable. It's been many, many years since my girls were babies and I know there has been a lot more developmental toys since then. I've looked online but can't find more than 1 or 2 reviews on the toys. Please help me choose specific toys so that I don't waste money on duds. Thank you. (Knives, as a previously submitted answer will get reported to abuse as I've already done. Must have been Charles Manson or a wannabe).



Answer
my babies are 7 months now and they like those little keys that have buttons to play with music. Anything that plays music, they like those rolling balls, and chew toys. Also, books, its good to read books to infants. its bonding time when they get books read to them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment