Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How many toys do you have for your children?




cigaro19


I think I have too many toys but I'm not sure!
I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, I have a small house and am running out of space, and to make things worse christmas is coming up!
How many toys do your children have?
I have 8 boxes, a huge wardrobe, chest of art supplies, toy kitchen, shelf full of books, assortment of physical toys ride ons slides etc, and a collection of dollies cot pushchairs etc, plus other toys on all surfaces.
I want to get rid of them but every time i look at a tay i think, oh no they played with that the other day etc and i cant get rid of anything



Answer
Sounds like you have alot.

My son is 15 months and we have one toy box full and a couple of push toys that dont fit in the toybox. Since its Christmas we will be going through the toybox taking out toys I know he doesnt play with anymore. As he gets older he will have to choose which old toys he wants to donate. Alot of his new toys will be in the 2 y/o age range. Most of his toys now he received as a infant so they will be going soon.

christmas ideas for my baby boy?




Danielle


im still pregnant but my baby boy will be about 2 months old for christmas. what are some god stocking stuffers and gifts for a 2 month old boy. i know he is too little to know whats going o but we have to get him at least a little something.


Answer
My son was 7 weeks old last year at Christmas and he got, well, way too much in my opinion but he was a first grandchild and nephew so there was some excitement by my family!

He got a few toys that he could use starting at 6 months but the majority of what he received was infant basics like teething toys, board books, a floor mat, a few warm sleepers - absolutely nothing that held his interest but it made for a good photo op!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment