Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BABY TOYS for younger kids(0- 4 months)?




happygoluc


I can't figure out what to get my nephew for his first Christmas. He will be 4 months! I already got him enough clothes(seeing how he is the first grandchild for both families he has clothes he will NEVER wear haha) and No diapers/diaper products(we buy it from costco so no issue). I was going to buy a baby swing because he likes to be rocked but his daddy and mommy bought it. What toys can I get for him? He will be barely four months when it's Christmas...Oh he has ALL the teething supplies needed haha.


Answer
Check out Tiny Love's website. They make developmental toys for infants. You can see what skills/milestones baby is working on at a specific age and choose toys that have those developmental goals in mind. They make *great* products. I've pasted the link for 3-6 month toys.

Lamaze also makes exceptional developmental toys.

how often can my 3 month old have infant tylonol?




Dayna


like how many days in a row? she has a tooth coming in, she is being very fussy right now..it seems like they're hurting her. She wont nurse and nothing is making her happy...i been giving it to her for a few days now, but I dont know if i should give her any today..i called her doc and he said only give her drops nothing else..because she is too young for ore gel


Answer
I have a 3.5 month old son, and I asked my doctor about this earlier this week. (He's teething too right now.)
He gets the recommended dose for his weight every 4 hours if he's in pain, and my doctor said that as long as we're not giving a larger dose or doing it before 4 hours that he didn't have an 'x' amount of days that it can happen.
Basically, the amount of painkillers in infant tylenol or mortin is very small, so I wouldn't worry about it. I would try doing other things first, though. Infant oragel, teething toy, cold washcloth, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment