Monday, June 2, 2014

Giving an infant benedryl when flying?




Dee





Answer
I fly all the time... your normal female business traveler
Only one flight out of my 1000 or so flights have I ever had a HORRIBLE child crying.

Is it really an infant? Like not walking yet? I have never seen an infant even have problems except for landing when they need a bottle to help with their ears. The squirmy 8-24 month olds are the worst, when they want to move, move, move.

As for flying make sure that there schedule is not totally messed up (as much as you can help it). Don't make them sit quietly waiting for the plane - let them play so they can be a little more quiet on the plane. Try to fly during non-peak times, so you have more chance of getting an extra seat in your row. And bring plenty of things for the little one to play with (please no electronic toys).

To answer your question, do you normally give your child benedryl?
If you don't, a plane is not the first place to try it. It does not calm all kids down (aka: it makes my nephew SCREAM).

Dose Anyone have toddler or infant toys...they wana give away?




Hannah's M


I am planing to start a home daycare and would love it if anyone who lives in KW or surrounding areas have toys they don't need anymore wouldnt mind giving them away free?


Answer
I would NOT buy toys from the dollar store, many of them are cheaply made and contain lead, which leads to brain damage and could be fatal. Sorry I don't live near you but I thought I would throw that out!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment