Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My son is possibly teething and i need advice.?




My Babyboy


My son is 3 and 1/2 months old and i think he has started to teeth. Hands are always going in the mouth, drools like crazy, fussier than normal, feels warmer and is starting to chew on his bottles when he feeds. I have tried to give him teeth rings..i would put them in the fridge to get them cool and then give them to him but he doesn't like it...He gives me this look like "eww"... what can I do? I don't want him chewing on his hands so much that he breaks the skin or anything.. any advice mommies? Thank you


Answer
He can chew on his hands he won't hurt himself. But hylands teething tablets are the best and are all natural. Infant Tylenol and they have these teething toys and they have a net so you can put like frozen fruit in it so it's cold but they can get the juice from the fruit. My son hated the rings too but loved the net cuz he got the fruit juice and it was cold. Good luck! Make sure he doesn't have a fever too cuz some babies get them while teething and then should give him Tylenol to keep that down. Hope this helps!

Flying with my infant?

Q. We are flying from FL to CO with our 5 month old? What can I expect? Can you please give me some insight as to make this flight a good time to be had by all? He will be sitting in my lap rather than buying him his own seat....First time mommy here! Thanks for any info. you have for me!!


Answer
I'm also a first time mum, and was very nervous about flying with our 8 month old son.
We took a couple of his favourite toys, his bottle and his sippy cup. We also took his favourite food (banana) as the flight included his usual lunchtime.
I was worried about take off and landing, and the pressure in his ears, but it didn't bother him at all and he was far too busy looking at everyone around him. The noise of the plane soon lulled him to sleep and the flight was pleasant for us all!

We were given preferential treatment at the airport and got through passport control quickly (well in the UK anyway!)

Be prepared - any teething gels, nappy cream etc, put in a plastic bag in your change bag ready.

We dressed our little one in a sleepsuit, rather than clothes so he was comfortable and easy to change.

I hope you have a good flight!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment