Monday, April 28, 2014

Good pointers in designing an infant/toddler child care center/classroom?

Q. I have to design a classroom for infant/toddlers for a school project. any ideas or pointers from professionals and people in this career would be great :)


Answer
Clean, safety( no electric out lets or cords a child can reach).
A quiet place for napping
Safe toys,books No small objects
Sink for hand washing
Carpet
Small table and chairs
place for hanging coat hats, sweaters etc
place for boots
Large table and chair for caretaker
Place to store food
Window for sunlight
Bathroom
private place for changing child
All I can think of right now.

What is the bst way to clean infants toys after they have been sick?




Lalana


My baby has RSV and I need to disinfect his toys soon. I know I can throw the stuffed animals in pillow case and wash them but what about all the other stuff?


Answer
Put some bleach in a bath tub full of water and dunk them in. The ones with batteries, just give them a wipe down. I understand completely why you want to get those germs out! My nephew had RSV and did breathing treatments and took steroids to get better. I remember him being sick for weeks. Poor thing! I hope your baby gets better soon. You should think about an air purifier like the ones Rainbow has. Those are great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment