Friday, February 7, 2014

how often can my 3 month old have infant tylonol?




Dayna


like how many days in a row? she has a tooth coming in, she is being very fussy right now..it seems like they're hurting her. She wont nurse and nothing is making her happy...i been giving it to her for a few days now, but I dont know if i should give her any today..i called her doc and he said only give her drops nothing else..because she is too young for ore gel


Answer
I have a 3.5 month old son, and I asked my doctor about this earlier this week. (He's teething too right now.)
He gets the recommended dose for his weight every 4 hours if he's in pain, and my doctor said that as long as we're not giving a larger dose or doing it before 4 hours that he didn't have an 'x' amount of days that it can happen.
Basically, the amount of painkillers in infant tylenol or mortin is very small, so I wouldn't worry about it. I would try doing other things first, though. Infant oragel, teething toy, cold washcloth, etc.

infants month by month?




lauren


i want to know what a baby does 2 & 3 months of age :)
what were your babies doing please be specific :)
thanks



Answer
2 months: Smiling, cooing, batting at toys, starting to laugh, lifting head off floor, following objects with eyes, able to sit with support, blowing spit bubbles.
3 months: Having conversations (IE: I talk and she cooes back), the mini push up (lifting her arms and belly off the ground while holding her head up), grabbing toys, trying to EAT her toys (haha), rolling belly to back, back to belly, able to stand while holding onto my fingers, plays with her feet and sticks them in her mouth.

Add: remember all babies develop at their own pace!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment