Tuesday, February 4, 2014

christmas ideas for my baby boy?




Danielle


im still pregnant but my baby boy will be about 2 months old for christmas. what are some god stocking stuffers and gifts for a 2 month old boy. i know he is too little to know whats going o but we have to get him at least a little something.


Answer
My son was 7 weeks old last year at Christmas and he got, well, way too much in my opinion but he was a first grandchild and nephew so there was some excitement by my family!

He got a few toys that he could use starting at 6 months but the majority of what he received was infant basics like teething toys, board books, a floor mat, a few warm sleepers - absolutely nothing that held his interest but it made for a good photo op!

What should I buy my little brother for christmas?




whatwhat


My mom want to know what I am getting him so she can save up for it and order it and all that. He is 1 years old probally like 16-18 months (not sure lol). What do you think about a sit N' Spin or a tricycle?
What ideas do you have?
She said nothing over 50 I think.



Answer
Learning toys are always great for infants and toddlers, I would find something that will help mold his little mind. Something along the lines of fisher price.

Little People® Pop ân Surprise Train
Little People® Racinâ Ramps Garageâ¢
Little People® Amazing Animals Circus

All of which are under $50 and are very nice, we bought them for our son when he was little.

Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment