Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What all do I need for baby?

Q. What all do I need exactly? So far I have a baby bath and a diaper bag. I've picked out a Pack-N-Play with a bassinet (I'm moving in January so I'll be getting a crib after the move. It'll just make things a little easier). I've also picked out a swing, bouncy seat, bottle warmer, baby carrier, baby moniter, diaper pail, and a wipes warmer. Clothes, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, bottles blankets, health care stuff I'm just going to get in the store (easier than looking online.) I also have a travel system (stroller / car seat) picked out. Is there anything I'm missing?

â¥â¥â¥ Isabella Rose Due July 28, 2010 â¥â¥â¥
My mom will be giving me her breast pump that she used so I don't have to purchase one :)
Also... What brand of diapers and wipes do you recommend?


Answer
-breast feeding supplies-storage, nursing pads, creams, a nursing bra for you
-towels and rags for baby
-mittens and hats and socks
-cloth diapers for burping
-baby laundry detergent
-a mesh laundry bag (delicates bag) for small baby items such as socks, mittens, bibs, etc. keeps them together in the wash so nothing gets lost or stuck under the agitator
-car seat accessories- head support, strap covers (so the straps don't rub the neck)
-bottle cooler to keep bottles cold on the go (like if you make one while you're out and baby doesn't finish it), they have single ones that come with an ice pack
-waterproof pads/sheet savers to put in pack n play to protect from leaks and spit up or protect surfaces (bed, floor) when changing baby
-you may want to have a small thing of formula on hand, just in case you need it. my daughter had jaundice really bad and had to be on formula full time even though I had planned to breast feed. We had a can at home, so we didn't have to run out and get some the first few days
-travel wipes case for diaper bag
-play gym for baby to lay on and look at
-some kind of musical toy, my daughter goes to sleep really well if we wind up her musical giraffe or turn on the piano (precious planet kick n play piano, plays for a while and has lights) or your pack n play may have a musical attachment

I prefer Luvs and Pampers diapers because my baby has thin legs and the legs on these fit better. Huggies are good, but the leg holes are to big for my little girl. My daughter is 6 weeks old and is just now almost to big for newborn diapers. It all depends on the baby. Buy a variety of sizes of diapers, you can always take them back.
I like huggies wipes and pampers wipes so far, but I haven't tried a bunch of different ones. Parent's Choice (Walmart brand) are good, except the refill packs don't like to "feed" through the hole in our warmer like they are supposed to.

TOP 10 of The GREATEST MOVIE of This Decade (2000-2010)?




Radical Co


Finally, here i released my version of best film ever made in the past 10 years. The list are :

1. Inglorious Basterds (2009) dir : Quentin Tarantino str: Brad Pitt

2. Dark Knight (2008) dir : Christopher Nolan str:Christian Bale, Heath Ledger

3. Bourne Ultimatum (2007) dir : Paul Greengrass str : Matt Damon

4. Pan's Labyrinth (2006) dir : Guillermo Del Toro str : Maribel Verdu

5. Dogville (2003) dir : Lars Von Trier str : Nicole Kidman

6.There will be blood (2008) dir : Paul Thomas Anderson str: Daniel Day Lewis

7. City of God (2002) dir : Fernando Meirelles str: Alice Braga

8. Mulholland Drive (2001) dir : David Lynch str : Naomi Watts, Laura Harring

9. Lords of the Rings trilogy (2001-2003) dir : Peter Jackson str : Elijah Wood, Ian Mckellen

10. No country for an Old Man (2007) dir : Coen Brothers str : James Brolin, Tommy Lee Jones

So, that's what i think of as a prime example of great film. How about yours? What you got in your mind?

Anyway, you can either agree or disagree with my list, and be free to critize if you want to



Answer
1: The Pianist (2003)

2: Pans Labyrinth (2006)

3: Inglourious Basterds (2009)

4: Toys Story 3 (2010)

5: Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)

6: Million Dollar Baby (2004)

7: Big Fish (2003)

8: Amelie (2001)

9: The Departed (2009)

10: The Dark Knight (2008)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment