Thursday, January 23, 2014

Infants: What are SAFE non asian lead toys that you can make at home?

10 best infant toys
 on Gone With the Twins News: The Top 10 Monsters Vs Aliens Movies
10 best infant toys image
Q. With all the recalls I want a safe wholesome toys for my child and soon to be born girl. My oldest is 7 months and a girl.


Answer
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/490115/10_safe_toys_for_babies_and_toddlers.html

It has 10 toys that are good for babies.

Congrats though!

How much do infants cost every month, I have a $2500 budget?




HappyHippo


My wife and I are in our mid 20's and are planning our first baby.

We have $2500 left over every month for a baby after everything is paid for. (Our house mortgage and cars will be paid off BEFORE the baby is born.)

How much will a baby actually cost us monthy?

My wife is working part time and we will pay her mother $300 a month to watch the baby and clean.

Childcare: $300
Insurance: $0 (No change to my premiums)
Monthy doctor visit: $10 co-pay
Formula: $0 (wife wishes to breastfeed)
Diapers: $?????
Toys: $????

What will we need to pay for?

I am worried about money because I hear that children are SO expensive.

Thanks



Answer
Children ARE expensive, trust me I have an 11 yo son and he "needs" everything. Her are some basic costs for where I live(NH).

Childcare...$300per week
Doctor.......$10 co pay(each time you go)with a new baby it is usually weekly.
Formula....$0, unless your wife cannot breast feed and some women cannot.
Diapers....$35 per week.
Toys.........$depends on what u buy
Clothes....$unlimited...they grow out of stuff sooo fast!!
Medicine/prescriptions..$depends on what you buy and how often
There are many more expenses involved, like furniture, swing, car seat, stroller, highchair...etc.

I wish you all the luck in the world!!
Kelley




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment