Monday, February 17, 2014

Infant walkers, anyone know the best one to get?




in2one


What are the pros and cons of a exersaucer over a walker? I know of the hazards of a walker, so no need to waste space on that...I am looking for the best walker...any ideas?
What brand of walker or exersaucer do you recommend?
playsteinway - I want a walker...after reading some posts, I may also purchase an exersaucer....but, I want a walker.



Answer
We have these two exersaucers. Both are great; neither he or I had a preference over them:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585699
http://www.target.com/Evenflo-SmartSteps-ExerSaucer/dp/B0002PR43O/qid=1202138921/ref=br_1_3/602-3005812-8783006?ie=UTF8&node=15305371&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Both of these walkers had been great. The less expensive one from toys r' us is better for smaller babies because it's really lightweight & lower to ground. It took him a bit longer to get used to theThe Safety 1st one, but all in all it worked out fine.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2373425
http://www.target.com/Safety-1st-Grip-Folding-Walker/dp/B0002TEG9U/qid=1202138880/ref=br_1_3/602-3005812-8783006?ie=UTF8&node=15312791&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Is it necessary (or worth it) to by an infant walker?




Maryam


My nine month old has taken her first steps (she can walk for about 3 steps on her own).
I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to get her the Activity Walker.
Is it a good investment?
Will it help her learn to walk?

I'm just worried that it'll be an extra item to clutter the house.
I don't mean the ones that a baby sits in. I got one of those as a gift and I hate it. I mean the push along ones.



Answer
Get a push and ride toy.

My guys LOVED walking around with theirs. And once they hit 18 months or so, they can ride them for another year until they are ready for a tricycle!

Push and ride toys are worth it. And it is 2 toys in 1. Both pretty important and well loved toys.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment