Saturday, February 22, 2014

Best toys for 6-12month?? Moms advice needed!!?

Q. Im trying to find new toys to play with my son with. It seems the ones we have no longer interest him much. He has a bouncer, floor jungle gym thing, walker, blocks, books, rattles, music toys, driving toys....any other toys you can think of? what did your child like the best??


Answer
Take the toys that you already have and put them in three boxes. Pack two of the boxes away. Every week alternate the boxes of toys. This worked for my son. It was like new toys every week. Also, try not to let him have to many things out at once, it is overstimulating for infants. He will start to play with one thing and then see another toy and decide to play with that. It can be overstimulating, and doesn't let him engage in anything for a decent amount of time. He will just jump from one thing to the next, and then be done with all his toys in a matter of minutes. As my son has gotten older, I have put all of his toys in little bins. He takes out what he wants, one at a time. When he is done with it, he knows that he must clean up the other toys in order to play another activity. It is working very well for us.

Has anyone ever seen this infant toy?




A_Cullen


I saw an infant toy in a magazine while I was pregnant and I have never been able to find it in stores. It wasn't a jumper, walker, Jumparoo, Exersaucer, or anything like that.

It acually reminded me of the leg press machine in the gym where you lay back and push up and down with your legs except the baby is upright in a seat and they can push the seat up and down using their leg muscles.

My baby loves to use his legs and I would really like to find this product but I've searched everywhere and cannot find it. Has anyone ever seen this toy?



Answer
The only thing I can think of is this:
http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/Y7092?locale=en_US

Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment