Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cleaning infant toys?




Maddie's M


I've been cleaning my 5 months toys in soap and water. I told yesterday that it wasn't enough that I should be using Bleach and water. How do you clean toys?


Answer
I use the Clorox spray that santitizes but isn't bleach. I'm drawing a blank on the name- but it's very common. "anytime spray"- safe around pets/food/kids/etc
I use that- but not EVERYDAY time I wash the toys- and it also depends on the reason I'm washing them. If it's just becuse my son was playing in his crib with they toy and slobbered all over it- I use soap and water. If it's because he dropped it at the mall on floor or at the DR's office- I use the santizing spray. I used to ALWAYS use the sanitizing spray. I think some people thought I was crazy- I jsut wanted my son to have safe toys. But as he's gotten older and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth-I've realized that no matter how much you watch them, they are going to ocasionally get SOMETHING in their mouth that you wouldn't like them to. You're not too far off from that stage. I am still one of the most "anal" mothers about my sons things, I've just realized what's necessary and what's going overboard.
Use good judgement. Don't spend ALL of your energy cleaning your baby's toys- all that sanitizing/wahing/rinsing takes time. I swear I used to spend all day washing/cleaning/etc....
With that said- I still sterilize my son's bottles. He's 10 months old. I do it out of habit because we did it when he was a preemie baby. And I've just never thought to stop. Until tonight. And tomorrow I think I'm just going to start soap washing.

Clorox anytime sanitizing spray works great, is affordable and safer than bleach- plus it's already mixed. It's intended for toys.

Where can i find Spiderman infant toys in the U.K?




Thatsthewa


Woolworths used to do them!!! :(
I have Incy Wincy Spiderman, The Bedtime one with the web comfort blanket and the Spiderman and friends ride on....
I was just wondering if anyone had noticed anymore?? (Tried Ebay and google = Nothing..) thanks xx



Answer
What spiderman toys you looking for? As in, spiderman, the movie spiderman? Lol sorry.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mr-Potato-Head-SPIDERMAN-Spider-Spud-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ300289791033QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_PreSchool_RL?hash=item300289791033&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318m282

LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Talking-Spiderman-car-with-block-people_W0QQitemZ370125939180QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370125939180&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

This is from the USA so i dunno if it's any good..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Talking-Spiderman-car-with-block-people_W0QQitemZ370125939180QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370125939180&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Might be a bit too old for him?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SpiderMan-Classic-Glow-Light-Projector/dp/B0019DM320/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

I thought this was cool. Lol.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiderman-Friends-2pc-Action-Cutlery/dp/B0015UC8N6/ref=sr_1_74?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1234040231&sr=1-74

I know it's not a toy but still....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SPIDERMAN-SUPER-DEFORMED-SOFT-TOY/dp/B001DNUJCW/ref=sr_1_197?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1234040383&sr=1-197

Lol.

Don't know if these are any good but can't help to look :) xxx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment