Saturday, May 18, 2013

What should I get my kids for christmas?

Q. My son will be 3 and 3/4 years old and my daughter will be in 3 months in December. So what should I get them and how much should I spend and how much should i get them?

A. For three year olds (especially boys) toy cars or action figures are always nice. Sports toys such as tennis rackets, or baseball bats and balls are fun too, or bowling balls and pins. Books are excellent gifts as well, children should acquire a love of reading at any age. You don't need to spend a lot of money to get the items I suggested. They're available everywhere at reasonable prices.
For an infant such as your daughter, cuddly stuffed animals, new clothes or a music box for her crib would be nice.


What are some good stocking stuffers for infants?
Q. I have a daughter who will be five months at Christmas, and I was raised without ever doing Christmas, so I don't know what would be good stocking stuffers for her. Any suggestions?

A. This is going to be my daughters first christmas too and I'm totally stumped. My parents go over board so forgive me if this is beyond what you were hoping to do. Some cute outfits, bath toys, teething rings, can of formula if she uses it, jar baby food as she will be eating it soon or maybe just baby cereal. A teddy bear? Picture of her family for her nursery?? These are things i'm thinking of. And since she really has no idea what is going on it doesnt hurt to throw in things she needs like diapers. She wont care that its not "cool" Merry christmas and good luck


What should I buy my little brother for christmas?
Q. My mom want to know what I am getting him so she can save up for it and order it and all that. He is 1 years old probally like 16-18 months (not sure lol). What do you think about a sit N' Spin or a tricycle?
What ideas do you have?
She said nothing over 50 I think.

A. Learning toys are always great for infants and toddlers, I would find something that will help mold his little mind. Something along the lines of fisher price.

Little People® Pop ’n Surprise Train
Little People® Racin’ Ramps Garage™
Little People® Amazing Animals Circus

All of which are under $50 and are very nice, we bought them for our son when he was little.

Best of luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment