Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where are the cheapest places to by baby supplies?

list of best infant toys
 on PriceGrabber / Leap Frog
list of best infant toys image



Pokemon Tr


My friend is having a baby shower for her son who is due sometime in 3-4 months. Im not sure. Im on a budget but want to make her a nice basket. I plan on diapers and some onesies and some other small things. I know she is looking for jake footie pajamas and has dc shoes on her wish list. I dont know if I can get her all that but I do want to know the cheapest places to find baby items. We have a walmart and a dollar store ao it may need to be online. If anyone else has any ideas for a basket let me know. I am not sure yet whether she will be using breast or bottle. Should I get some bibs or a blanket?


Answer
Um, does DC Shoes even make sizes for infants? I wouldn't get her name brand stuff as the baby will outgrow it quickly. I don't know about the Jake footie pajamas either.

Amazon and Wal-mart has some cheap shipping options too.

I would consider getting her the onesies packs that Wal-mart sells. I would throw in some teethers (a set of 3 is cheap). A glowhorse or a glow-worm in the toy section of Wal-mart is a good buy because every baby I've seen loves them. I would consider a package of regular cloth diapers for burping. Bibs I'd hold off on. Receiving blankets maybe but those big plush ones aren't actually recommended till the child is out of the SIDS range. I would consider a sleeper gown. Baby shampoo and wash clothes are good for baskets.

Any clothes you get, I'd recommend buying in the 3-6 or 6-9 months range. A lot of people will buy clothes in the 0-3 range or newborn so that way the baby has stuff to grow into.

what to pack for a 5 day vacation with a 9 month old?




liesa90


I need a packing list for a 9, almost 10 month old to Disneyland. I don't want to forget anything.


Answer
Diapers / Wipes.
Bottles.
Formula (if you formula feed.)
Bottle Brush (to wash bottles.)
Soap (to wash bottles.)
Water (for formula.)
Jarred Food (solids.)
Pack N' Play (if you have one.) .. or something else to sleep in.
Blankets.
Toys.
Pants / Shorts
Shirts / Sweat Shirt / Jacket/ Tank Top
Pajamas
Baby Bath Soap
Towels / Wash Clothes
PAPER TOWELS (always come in handy!)
Infant Tylenol (just in case he gets a temp! or starts to cut a tooth.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment