Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Can you give me some ideas about my toy project?

best infant toys for 3-6 months
 on Months. Best Gifts and Toys for Babies 3 4 5 6 months old|Baby Gifts 3 ...
best infant toys for 3-6 months image



Rock


Can you give me some ideas about my toy project?
I have to design a children's toy. I have to choose an age group, such as infant, 2-5 years, 6-8 years, 8-12 years, 13-14 years etc.
I have to be sure the toy is safe. It has to be a toy that nobody invented yet. The has to be safe as well. I have to make a toy that is enjoyable and also the child has to gain knowledge out of that. For example: My teacher showed me others toys that designed other people. One people drew a bus and on the bus, he put the alphabets. His illistration was-- if you press the buttons with a, b, c, it will say a and it will like it will shine, like you will be able to see light .

Now can you give me an idea, what could I design and how?.
Please help. I know some of my writing you will not undersatnd thats because I am new and I am learning english.
Please help me!!



Answer
i interned at a preschool for 5 months. ages varied from 3-6
there was no plastic toys there everything came from nature.
and the kids enjoyed playing with them.
from what i know abou child development, you should never really give a child a plastic toy because i prevents them from developing touch because plastic always feels the same. children like to feel if things are smooth or sharp, or the grooves of tree bark.
maybe that doesnt help but try to make something that kids can feel and determine whats going on. it is educational and enjoyable.

What kind of things do you add to your baby registry?




Amy


I have no idea where to begin.. or end, for that matter.


Answer
I went to babies r us and Target. At first I wasn't going to go to babies r us, but it is amazing how much more they have than Target.

First do not register for any cute clothes. That is what most people will buy you so why register and get more outfits than you will know what to do with.

Here are some things for your registry

Bottles -even if you are breastfeeding put dowm some bottles just in case.
Bottle brush cleaner
Bottle drying rack
Swing
play mat
some toys
infant tub
hooded towels
washclothes
baby bath soap- johnsons or aveeno - I love aveeno
diapers- i wouldn't put tons of size 1 or 2 (maybe 2 boxes of each and I never bought newborn diapers)
wipes
stroller and carseat- put down for an extra base if you have more than one car
blankets- i got tons of these but you never know if you will get a lot or not
socks
sleepers, gowns
onesies ( 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months
high chair ( personally I love the Fisher Price Space Saver)
crib
changing table not a necessity but I love mine for changing and storage
thermometer
baby medicine like mylicon drops, fever reducer


That is all I can think of for now. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment