Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What are the most popular toys to get this year?

best interactive infant toys
 on Winnie The Pooh Interactive Friend - Best ... | baby and kids product ...
best interactive infant toys image



Susan L


I don't have any kids so I'm just curious what they are.


Answer
Top Toy for Girls: Digi-Makeover Interactive Make-up Kit

Top Toy for Boys: Air Hogs Radio-Controlled Storm Launcher

Top Toy for Teens: Nintendo Wii

Top Seasonal Toy: Fisher-Price Little People Children's Nativity Set

Top Toy for Family Play Time: Cosmic Catch

Top Infant Learning Toy: V.Smile Baby from VTech

Top Toy Girl 3-5: Baby Alive Doll

Top Toy Boy 3-5: Kid-Tough Digital Camera from Fisher-Price

Top Toy Girl 6-9: Amazing Allyson

Top Toy Boy 6-9: ESPN Fast Action Footbal

Top Toy Girl 10+: Designer's World Plug n' Play TV Game

Top Toy Boy 10+: Fly Wheels XPV (Xtreme Performance Vehicle)

What do you think of this babysitting ad on craigslist?




Cynthia Pe


Hi, my name is XXXXX and I am a dependable, responsible, fun-loving stay-at-home mom and have over 15 years of childcare giving experience! I live in XXXXXXXXXX and would love to provide care for your precious infant and/or preschooler in my home!

I have several excellent references from past and present families whom I have worked for plus a clean background check which I am more than happy to send you!

I am available any time Monday through Friday, and possibly weekends!

I also provide all meals, snacks and drinks at no additional cost!

We have snack times, lots of toys, games, puzzles, books, a swing set and plenty of outdoor play!!

Please feel free to e-mail or call me if this is something you would like to discuss or if you would like to meet me and/or visit my home. :) Looking forward to hearing from you!!
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX


I charge only $125.00/wk for full-time care(40-50 hrs.), OR $4.00/hr for part-time care(no more than $25.00/day), with discounts offered for multiple siblings!

Babysitting and nannying is what I love to do and it's what I do best!

Here is a little about myself and my experiences:

I have worked as a caregiver in the Infant and Toddler Rooms at DayStar Christian Academy.
I have worked full-time for multiple families with in-home care, which have included triplets and those with special needs.
I am a featured sitter on sittercity.com and care.com.
I have also received my Certified Nurse Assistant license, specializing in Pediatrics, where I became First-Aid and CPR certified.
I am currently the Nursery Director at our church (and also five previous ones!)

My two primary goals for all children in my care is safety and fun! I sincerely enjoy not only caring for children, but also engaging in activities with each individual child and spending time with them as well. I always put a big effort into ensuring the children I care for are both safe and enjoying themselves.

I don't encourage spending much time watching TV or for the little ones to be laying down by themselves, but prefer playing interactive games and providing exciting learning experiences! Also, my house is clean, smoke-free and child-proofed!

I understand how important it is to leave your child with someone you trust and to know your child will be very well taken care of while you are away. I promise you that any and all children I am caring for will receive the best supervision, attention and devotion possible!

My life is centered around my family and the children for whom I provide care. Our house is filled with love, laughter and hugs because I believe each and every child needs a secure, loving, and nurturing environment in which to thrive and flourish!



Answer
I thought it was good, but I'd try to shorten it a little! It makes you sound very qualified! I like how you added things about your children!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment