Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What activities can I do with a 6-month old baby to see her development?

best toys babies 6 months up
 on ... : Bestsellers in Baby Toys 0-6 Months (36 | Shop | Kaboodle
best toys babies 6 months up image



Horse Love


I have a project and I need to know some activities, the baby is 6 months old, im not the mother, i want to know what activities can i do with her to the physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.


Answer
My duaghter is 6 months and she loves her toys.. Anything paper get her all excited. She likes to just lay on the floor and play with things and she likes hearing running water and she likes looking in mirrors. He favorite thing to do is be held and walk around.

What is a good toy for a 6 month old?




Mrs. Pizan


I have a 6 month old baby boy and I am wondering what kind of toys are good for him? I would like activity toys.


Answer
I gave my son a toy cell phone. Also he loves those little glow worms. he loved yo gaba gaba too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment