Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How soon after your baby learned to crawl and cruise did he/she start walking?

babies best learning toys
 on Learning through Play: Best Toys for Babies | Disney Baby
babies best learning toys image



lovelylady


My daughter learned to crawl around 8 1/2-9 months. Within a day she was pulling herself up and within a couple days cruising. Now she's 10months old and cruises pretty good.

Just wondering after your baby learned all these tricks did they learn to walk??

I do realize she will when she's ready and that there is a wide variety of normal for all infants. :)



Answer
My daughter started to crawl 6 days after she turned 6 months. She then started to pull up just before she turned 7 months and was cruising really well at 8 months. I was sure she was going to be walking at 9 months, but she didn't! She just wouldn't let go - didn't feel comfortable. She did not start walking independently until 11 1/2 months. When she did start walking thought she walked well. She is a year old now and is walking really well and fast! She also squats to pick up toys and stands back up with no problems.

What can you recommend for a 4 months old baby boy?




Cutie


My son is 4 months old and I am planning to buy him a few gadgets to keep him happy. I am thinking a bouncer or swing and also a few learning toys to stimulate his coordination or motor skills etc. Any cool items you can recommend? No limits to price ranges. Thanks!


Answer
My son turns four months old today! There are three items that I consider absolutely necessary for him to play and have fun.

The first is an exersaucer. he just loves it to death, and it provides him time to play by himself (which a little of that each day is recommended) and explore. it has objects to touch and play with and he spins around and just loves to be up and looking around. Usually about fifteen minutes in it at a time like twice a day. We also have a jumperoo (fisherprice rainforest one) but he doesn't seem big enough to use it yet, his feet barely touch and he's not very interested in bouncing. I'm sure he will be soon though, and my niece who is now eight months old just loves hers!

The second is a play mat. This thing is great, especially the toys to the sides that he can reach for and work on rolling over and such. The lights and sounds just fascinate my little guy! I have the fisherprice rainforest playmat and he even likes to fall asleep on it to the animals sounds it plays!

The third is me!!! Its so much fun to get down on a blanket and have tummy time with him, show him toys and watch his expressions, make faces at him and sounds and watch his laughter. You can definitely be the most entertaining toy he has! There is nothing more satisfying than when I can make him smile, or giggle!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment