Friday, October 25, 2013

What is a good website to buy infant/toddler things?

best infant and toddler toys
 on rattle toys | Best Baby and Toddler Toys
best infant and toddler toys image



This is my


I am a daycare provider. I am looking for websites to buy things for my infant and toddler classrooms. Things such as toys, board books, etc. Lakeshore and a few other catalogs seem to be very expensive. I was wondering if anyone knows of any really cheap places to buy these things, where do you buy yours?


Answer
lakshore is very good but yes I agree, very expensive. You may just want to stick to stores such as walmart or target if you want the cheapest prices.

How do I price items for a garage sale?




caffeinate


Is there a percentage-of-retail-price to use? I have mostly infant/toddler items including a pack-and-play, very gently used toys, etc. Would I be better off on ebay or a resale store?


Answer
Typical rule of thumb; customers at garage sales will pay ten cents on the dollar; so if you bought something for $10, asking $1 would be about right.

If you don't want to go through the hassle of having a garage sale or selling the items on Ebay, I highly recommend donating the goods. When you donate something you can get a tax refund for 1/3 of the item's value, so if you paid $10 for something you would get about $3 back. My husband and I did this last year when we cleaned out our basement. Instead of having a garage sale, we called the Salvation Army and they came and picked everything up. It was SO EASY and we got $1,100 back in tax refund just from the items we donated.

If you do decide to donate the items, make sure you get a receipt from the organization and keep a list of all the items you donate.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment