Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why are people so mean to Michael Jackson?

best babies toys 2012
 on The Top 5 Baby Toys 0-2 Years 2012-2013 include some truly great toys ...
best babies toys 2012 image



Kayla Bieb


I was just wondering. I get not everyone is gonna like you but some people just say the rudest things! I don't think he did anything. He's a very innocent man in my eyes.


Answer
For these reasons - hateful, ignorant, stupid or jealous.

I agree, you're not going to like everybody but the level of disrespect is ridiculous.

Ignorant people actually choose to be ignorant. The information is there but they chose not to learn it so they're acting out of their own lack of knowledge. The same knowledge that they rejected. IMO to reject knowledge is stupid. There is hope for this group, as soon as they decide to enlighten themselves, they'll no longer be ignorant.

Now stupid people have other mental issues that cannot be helped. They can look at information all day long but they cannot process it. They are without common sense. I believe that common sense is something that you are born with. For the people that don't have it, well "God takes care of babies and fools." These people are speaking out of their own stupidity and insecurity as well. If I was stupid, I would be a little insecure.

People that are hateful and mean to other human beings usually have very little or no self-esteem and are unhappy with themselves. Trashing someone else is a confidence boost for them but the real problem never gets fixed which is their own miserable existence. The old saying "misery loves company" is very true.

Then you have your jealous folks, which needs no explanation.

Michael was truly amazing! He was greatness. He wouldn't get such a rise out of people if he wasn't.

Edit:
These are examples of information being available and not utilized:
Some people think MJ was only around boys. Media reports fail to mention the sisters, mothers and whole families at Neverland Ranch and with him on vacation, some which can clearly be seen in photos and video footage. Jordan's mom, June Chandler who was also a blk/asian ex-model traveled with Michael right along with Jordan and his little sister Lily. June Chandler also testified she never witnessed any abuse and didn’t recall any stories of MJ with other boys. This information is available and ignored. There's even a video on YouTube of Michael at Neverland with children and parents. http://rhythmofthetide.com/michael-jacksons-female-kid-friends/. A family trip http://www.allforloveblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lily2.jpg

Some people think Michael was sleeping in bed with strange children. This is not true. Michael was speaking of sharing a bedroom and not a bed. He didn't have a regular size bedroom like most of us have. His bedroom was 2 stories, like a small apartment without the kitchen. Even in the same conversation that some like to reference they leave out the part where he said at least twice that he did not sleep in the actual bed. They also leave out the part where the boy said that “there was one night” he asked Michael if he could sleep in his room and the boy himself said Michael piled up blankets and slept on the floor. The whole conversation about this subject is usually ignored and it's on tape.

Some believe he had a life size doll in his room when he died. This is also BS. Another lie. There is even a picture of his room that is also available. The picture shows a little girls baby doll left in his room possibly by his little daughter, Paris. For God's sake the man had 3 kids. Like children don't leave toys in their parent's room. That is the first thing I thought when I saw it because I knew he had children that age. When it comes to Michael, some act like it's the first time they ever heard of anything.

Some people also think he was a junkie when his autopsy report states he had no drugs in his system other than the medication Murray used that night. The toxicology report even lists every drug you can think of and next to each drug it is documented that they were NOT present in his system. These documents are available to the public on the internet and they are ignored. And let's not forget during the trial every inch of the autopsy was covered for about 2 days and people are still clueless.

Some people ignore photos, video footage, taped recordings, legal documents, court transcripts and believe what they want to believe and see what they want to see which leads me to think they are one of the 4 groups above.

What type of cat breed should I own?




Danielle


My cat, Joy, passed away about a month or so ago from a heart attack or a stroke, and we have buried her. We do NOT plan to get a cat anytime soon, maybe around December for my brother (He took it the hardest.). We already have two other cats, which are both ragdoll males.

We can't get a dog because fleas are really common in the area where we live and they're even on our cats now (Indoor cats, seriously!), so owning an outside animal would just cause more mess to it all.

But any suggestions to cats? My brother said he would love another cat in a few months. We were actually planning on another animal before she passed away, so definitely not trying to replace her! She's always going to hold a special place in our hearts, and we're a bit concerned with getting another ragdoll. I figure it would just remind us of her too much, so any other breeds that mix well with Ragdolls?

Hopefully I can update you guys if you're curious if we get another cat in the end. We're just CONSIDERING it, and we have been for two months now, I promise we won't get another cat until everybody is perfectly ready so just please do not judge our family on that. We still check on Joy's grave every day, she's not replaceable, trust me aha



Answer
Danielle - it is always difficult to lose a much loved pet. I am 60 years old and have had pets (mostly cats) for as long as I can remember. Over a period of 4 years I lost 4 cats and one dog. All very old. When my 3rd cat died 08/2011 I knew that my 22 year old baby would not live much longer. I started looking for a kitten. On Oct. 1st I visited my sister. A feral cat had a litter of 6 kittens in her flower bed. They were 7 to 10 days old. Their eyes were just open. I told Sis that I would take the 2 females when they were old enough. 4 days later Sis called me. The mom had abandoned a male and a female. I showed up the next morning to pick them up. The little male had not survived the night. I brought the baby girl home and named her Sallie Sue. She only weighed 3 1/2 ounces. She should have weighed 7 to 8 ounces. I bottle fed her every 4 hours 24/7 for 5 weeks. My old lady, Patches died in February 2012. Again I started looking for kitten. In April I adopted an adorable calico from a friend who had farm cats. He said she was 6 weeks old. As soon as I saw her I knew that she was no more than 4 weeks old, So bottle feeding for 2 weeks. Her name is Daisy Faye.

My adorable girls can never replace my other cats. All of my animals were raised from babies. Having said that I can't live without cats in my life. My 2 girls have very different personalities and keep us laughing.

Back to your question. In all of my years I have had only one breed animal. In the early 80's I gave my husband a black lab for his birthday. All of my other animals - all cats except for 1 dog were, strays, abandoned, shelter animals or kittens from farm cats. I have always wanted an Abyssinian but could never justify buying a breed cat when there are so many unwanted cats out there. They are just as beautiful and loving and have as much personality as any breed. They are also very hard to find homes for.

I am not being critical of folks who prefer breed cats. I still dream of having an aby. It will probably never happen because some one will show up with a non breed kitten needing a loving home and my soft heart will melt and I will add another stray to my menagerie.

Since your brother was the most impacted by the loss of Joy let him pick out a new kitten. Shop both ways. Show him breeds on line then take him to the animal shelter or Pet Smart/Pet Co on Saturdays when they have the rescue groups showing their adoptable animals. Let him fall in love with a kitten.

I avoid Pet Smart and Pet Co unless we are going out of town and I have to get dry food for our girls. I can not resist the rescue kittens and have to fight with myself not to turn into a crazy cat lady. Our friends are always surprised at what a sucker my husband is for our girls. He is a big man's man who hunts and fishes. They see him as a dog kind of guy. Our friends can not get over what a softy he is for our girls.

Sorry - I do tend to ramble. Follow you heart. Let your brother pick a kitten - breed or non breed does not matter. The older cats will torment the baby for a few days. Don't worry they will get over it. When Sallie Sue was old enough and healthy enough to roam she tormented my old lady Patches. Poor old girl just ignored her. When Daisy Faye joined our family Sallie Sue was not happy. She hissed and swatted at the baby for about 2 days then she realized that she had a new toy. In July I baby sat a 7 week old kitten. Both of my girls were initially offended. Sallie settled down after a day. Daisy tormented the baby for 3 days. After that they were inseparable. They played chase and hide and seek. After a week the baby went home. Daisy moped around looking for her for another week.

Oh well. No matter which way you go you will make the right decision.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment