Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What's missing from my baby registry?




Momma Bear


Ok so I am putting the final touch on my baby registry!

So far I have

Clothes in all sizes including plain onsies + baby socks
Pacifiers
Diaper's size newborn to 3
Wipes of course!
bibs+burp cloths
a blanket that I absolutely would love to get for baby!
extra crib sheets
breast soother gel pack things (I don't know they can be warmed or cooled and had a good rating)
A baby thermometer (with great reviews so I'm sure it's a good one!)
First Aid Kit
bath toys, baby towels and bath time essentials kit (shampoo baby soap lotion, ect.)
Bottle wamer + breastmilk storage bottles that I'm pretty sure don't use drop ins
Normal bottles for like water or if I HAVE to use formula for some reason
A dry rack organizer
A close and Secure sleeper
A pack and play
Bouncer
Swing
Baby Moniter
Auto Mirror+sunshades
A little baby play gym
A few select decorative items
toys


We already have received from friends and family
a crib + matress
a breast pump (which I will be buying new shields for myself)
A changing table (with extra sheets)
teething rings, rash cream baby powder ect,
Carseat+stroller
baby dresser
Baby Bathtub
Organizing items
(I think that's it..)

So what's missing I know there has to be SOMETHING haha.


Anything vital I forgot or any good products you recommend?

This is my first baby so kind of new to all this but I think I've pretty well covered it..



Answer
Sounds like you've got everything!
Maybe add a few toys to that list and a baby gate.
Congratulations! :)

baby registry check list.?




FoxxyMomma


Does anyone have a really good baby registry check list? I'm having my shower in November but I'm throwing everything on the check list even if I'm going to buy it so I can just go into the store with my printed checklist and find exactly what I wanted online. [plus I use online because you can check out what has good reviews and what has bad reviews so I'll know if I'm buying something good]

I can't find a good checklist for a first time baby most have weird pages you have to navigate through, so if anyone has a good checklist for a first timer that's easy to navigate you'd be my hero if you'd help me :)



Answer
Bottles- tons of them. Even if you are breastfeeding stock up because you never know what might happen. I started out breastfeeding and had problems and had to buy tons of bottles.
High chair
Breast pads, cream
Receiving blankets- lots of them (they make great burp cloths)
Burp cloths
Wash cloths
Towels- maybe a set with two
Baby bath tub
Baby wash- Johnsons head to toe wash
Diapers
Wipes
AD Ointment or some diaper rash cream
Diaper bag
Waterproof pads (put several, you might go through a few a day)
Nightgowns
Onesies/bodysuits at least one multi pack for each size
Socks
Mittens
Grooming kit
Formula just in case something goes wrong with breastfeeding
Stroller
Car seat or get the stroller car seat combo
Extra car seat base- if you have 2 cars it comes in handy
Crib and mattress
Sheets
Swaddler blankets
Thermometer
Mylicon gas drops
Infant pain/fever reducer
Monitor
Swing
Bouncer chair
Variety of toys
Playpin

Do not register for any cute clothes. That is mainly what people buy. I am set until my child is 18 months old because all people wanted to buy were clothes.

Put everything on your registry and do not delete it after your shower if you don't get it. Put extras because you won't really know what you need until after the baby comes. I have been back to the store so many times it is sad. Also don't rush out and buy everything right after your shower. I did because I didn't know that Target and BabiesRUs send out a coupon for a percentage off everything left on your registry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment