Sunday, May 11, 2014

Moms of infants who celebrate christmas?




mommy of 3


What are some good presents for a 5 months old who will just be turning 6 months on the 18th of dec.?

Also I need more things to do with my son now that it is winter and snowing outside! so what are good things to do inside?



Answer
Gifts for that age depends on how far along your baby is. If he is sitting up then you can get musical toys made by vtech that they can sit at and play with. Clothing works well, and books...lots of books. I have a 5 month old who will be turning 7 months on dec 24th...and I bought books, clothes, stuffed toys, his first hockey stick(lol) and I plan on getting a few toys that have lights and sounds. I think the most entertainment for my son at this age will be looking at the lights on the christmas tree.
As for activities inside, reading, tickling, playing with their toes. Let him watch you make supper, clean around the house. I dance with my son to my favorite music as well, and he really enjoys turning in circles with mommy.(plus it is exercise for me)
Also, consider buying a sled and a warm snowsuit for him and go out for walks on warmer winter days. The fresh air does wonders for them, and they'll enjoy the lights and sounds of winter. Enjoy your baby's first Christmas!

Looking for the best infant toys for development from newborn to 1 year- Any suggestions??




Photogra-m


My baby girl is almost 2 months - i need something to occupy her later on - some kind of activity play center toy - something great with lights and music _ I've been window shopping and dont see much that i like - What do you parents out there recommend -What toys does your baby like??
What about activity mats or something that will promote sitting up and crawling??
And also looking for toys I can attatch to her swing (since her swing does not play music or have lights- a toy with light & music thats attatchble - where can I find one??



Answer
My kids LOVED the peek-a-boo blocks from Fisher Price. It is also good for development for them to learn how to put things in and take things out. They have a shape sorter from peek-a-boo blocks. It has different shapes and each block has something new inside. There are SO many different accessories that you can get with the Peek-a-boo blocks. toysrus.com has a great way to select that type of thing. You select the age, and then you select the type of toys. You want to find cause and effect toys, early development, and sights and sounds. You can look at all those categories there, or just type whatever type of toy into a search engine and it should pull up some options.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment