Sunday, May 11, 2014

Do y'see the love in this one?!?




Rayven53


The Feeling of Done

Sometimes, like an architect
where my write is the ribbon
on opening day;
sometimes just fully spent,
and my poem is the towel to
wipe my tears away!

Sometime, the fool drunkard
inebriated by this cocktail
penned to true love;
sometimes the wolfish glutton
who writes and writes but
never gets enough.

Sometimes a wee small infant
a strange format my newest toy to
learn to rattle;
and sometimes I am a warrior,
with cause shield and word sword brandished
well in battle!

RAH (c) 09/23/2010
"D"...hugs t'you too sweetie! :)

Caz...I posted all these love poems 'n' wodnered where y'went!?! ;)

Muchas gracias amiga! :)
T'anks again ladies...y'all so dependably sweet!

T'anks s'much BF and CG...actually, I've posted a number today, cuz I got asked about somethin' and these were my answer! From the archives or on teh spot, I'm enjoyin' the ones I chose today!



Answer
Yes I do see the love in this one , Nice one Ray

Are parents aware of the harmful effects of lots of chemicals found in most plastic?




Stupid Sma


like ''Bisphenol A'' or 'BPA' and other chemicals like phthalates ?

''BPA is controversial because it exerts weak, but detectable, hormone-like properties, raising concerns about its presence in consumer products and foods contained in such products. Starting in 2008, several governments questioned its safety, prompting some retailers to withdraw polycarbonate products. A 2010 report from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) raised further concerns regarding exposure of fetuses, infants, and young children.[1] In September 2010, Canada became the first country to declare BPA a toxic substance.[2][3] In the European Union and Canada, BPA use is banned in baby bottles.[4]''


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8361863.stm



Answer
Yup, thus why we only buy wooden toys and we make sure all of our plastic is BPA free, or buy glass/wood products where possible. We use glass baby bottles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment