Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Do you look on the back of the package to find out where it was made before buying it? Do you buy made China?




Fedup Vete


The last question was suppose to be, "Do you buy stuff "Made in China" or do you try to find something else to take the place of it."

How about infant toys? Do you return it if it says China on it?



Answer
I look to make sure. Especially if Im giving the toy to a baby or toddler. They seem to chew on everything. Im checking chocolates and candy now too.

what toys do people buy?




k


I really don't want anything made from china, I am too nervous with all the recalls. I even swtiched my bottles to the playtex nursers original because they are made in the usa. The cute ones with designs are made in china. :-( Everything is made in china. I am just looking for rattles or bathtub toys, things for an infant. I don't know if I am overreacting. Anyone else concerned with all the toys being recalled? I went into babies r us and couldn't find one toy for an infant that wasn't made in china...
"no need to show off"....show off what? I use rattles to play with my baby. Have you ever distracted a crying baby with a toy that makes noise?? I'm not looking to spend lots of money, just toys that are safe.



Answer
I have also looked into this same topic. Here is an interesting article that AOL had on their welcome screen tonight.
http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/09/19/made-in-the-u-s-a-what-products-are-still-made-in-america/

Pretty sad list though.

I am now using dr. browns which i believe are made in england. But I could be wrong.

I also agree that it is very hard to find anything made in america for babies, but you just have to check and stay up to day with the recalls.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment