Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby Keeps Looking At The Ceiling & Screaming?




Diamond


Okay so my nephew keeps looking at the ceiling and crying and screaming. It's creeping me out! Btw he was born on Halloween in 2011


Answer
im sure he is fine and his birthday has nothing to do with it all of my kids did this one point in there lives babies get bored too and love to throw tantrums soothe him entertain him he may even be starting to teeth and be in pain .... maybe he is hungry ... is he on cereal yet???? give him toys ... i see its been 2 hrs since u put this up sooo i am sure he is done now!!! and now u will know what to do for next time :)

Can my baby alive be alive?




it's vicky


Ok my grandma bought me the baby alive tha drinks and pees. I'm in love with that toy. Today something scary happen (1/1/2011) at(3:00 am). So I was laying on the floor and my older sister was on the bottom bunch bed. I was on my iPod listening to music. All of a sudden my baby alive extra dipper fell on me. My Cellini fan wasn't even on. Nothing was there only my baby alive and my 2 stuffed dogs. I'm sooo scared


Answer
Prolly not




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment