Friday, November 15, 2013

When do you need toys for the baby?

best infant baby toys
 on The Best Infant Toys list of 2012 | Baby Wahl Stuff!
best infant baby toys image



yellow fuz


Hi. I'm 33 weeks along with my first, and while picking up some stuff at the store today, it occurred to me- when do you need baby toys? I read in the nursing book that, for the first couple months, the baby can only see a couple feet away... I mean, there are little hanging toys on the "infant swing" we've got, and a mobile for the crib. What else do I need, and when? Thank you so much!


Answer
"When do you need toys for the baby?"

Never? LOL. Just kidding, but really - my 2-year-old still finds non-toy items more fascinating than actual toys, even though she has loads and loads of stuff to play with. Not something I would invest in heavily. Check out garage sales and second-hand stores for very gently used items, and don't spend a lot if you buy things brand new. It is just not worth it. When my oldest daughter was 9 or 10 months old her favorite thing ever was this silly plastic tube my mom had lying around - it held a large spool of thread she used for one of her many sewing machines (she's a seamstress). She wouldn't put it down whenever we would visit.

Best of luck!

Where can I find a doll with hair and eyes that open and close?




Nani


Not the Barbie type and not an infant/baby doll type. The old fashioned type a little girl can play mommy with and put "little girl" type clothes and shoes and socks on. Do they still even make them? I don't care if it is caucasian or not.


Answer
Pullip dolls. They are very cute and can open and close their eyes and can wink. If u live in the u.s, I recomend buying from www.pullipstyle.com. They have reasonable prices and are very trusted. Pullip doll prices can range from $80-$2000 if u get a really rare one. Most are about $90 or $100. These prices are for the full sized doll (12 inch). There are also little pullips which are 4.5 inch and taeyangs (dunno if that is correctly spelled), which are the male version of pullips and dal, pullip's younger sister. Here are some pics:

http://www.jrtoys.net/sys_image/products/CatImage-19-C.jpg

this dolls name is rida

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CJPF582lg.jpg

this dolls name is prunella

http://www.leo-toy.com/shop/l/leotoy/img-lib/spd_20081116150657_b.jpg

my personal fav, this dolls name is kirshe




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment