Friday, November 15, 2013

What is a good toy for a 6 month old?

best toys babies 6 months up
 on Top Gifts for 6 Month Old Babies - Baby Toys and Gifts
best toys babies 6 months up image



Mrs. Pizan


I have a 6 month old baby boy and I am wondering what kind of toys are good for him? I would like activity toys.


Answer
I gave my son a toy cell phone. Also he loves those little glow worms. he loved yo gaba gaba too.

What are good x-mas presents for a 6 month old girl?




Ickerbicke


My daughter will be 6mos old for Christmas and I was wondering what are good toys for 6 month old babies? I know she isn't old enough to understand the whole Santa thing, but I still want her to have a good and exciting xmas.What are good toys that are both fun but also help with her development? I know it may seem like a silly question, but I'm a first time mom trying to do things right.


Answer
I would just get a few things- she is so little and you're right- she dont understand yet. There will be so many years when she wants everything:)
My son was 8 mos his 1st Christmas and I got him a fisher price learning table- he really liked it and it helped him learn to stand. I also got some books and bath toys- he loved his bath! Teething toys were a big hit too. Even after all that, his favorite was rolling around on the floor w/all the wrapping paper! Have fun and enjoy it! Take lots of pictures:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment