Sunday, November 10, 2013

how old was your youngest child when you finally got rid of the last of the infant toys?

best selling infant toys
 on Best selling Baby music toys, Baby Rattle&Mobiles Bed Bell Baby Toys ...
best selling infant toys image



desmeran


we're well past infancy, and i just realized how many totally outgrown items are clogging up my basement. i blame you people for distracting me.


Answer
Three and half or four. We sold them at the neighbor's yard sale. Between the toys and old clothes, the kid made thirty bucks. They were thrilled to be rid of them.

What is this popular magazine that sells infant/toddler supplies?




Jennifer


I know that a lot of new moms get it in the mail when they have a baby. It's a catalog that sells all kinds of things for babies like feeding supplies, toys, diaper stuff, etc. I keep thinking that it might have the word "first" in the title but I could be totally wrong. Thanks!
It's not Parent...it's a retailer magazine from a company.
One Step Ahead is exactly what I was looking for...unfortunately they no longer have what I was looking for =[ Thanks so much!!!



Answer
ONE STEP AHEAD IS THE ONE THAT I RECIVED




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment