Friday, August 23, 2013

What kind of fun things can my 3 month old do?

best babies toys 3 months
 on Infant Baby Gifts 3 to 6 Months. Best Gifts and Toys for Babies 3 4 5 ...
best babies toys 3 months image



*Noah's Mo


My baby is 3 months old and up until about a week ago, all he wanted to do was eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Now he seems more alert and attentive and wants to be held, but only while walking around, he doesn't want to be held while sitting. What kinds of fun things can I do to keep him happy? I take him out for walks and play with him, but I was wondering if there's any baby activities to keep him and I busy during the day.
Thank you!



Answer
Right now your babies favorite toy will be you! Sing, tell rhymes and making faces should be very amusing for your baby. You will be able to gage by their reaction. My son smiles when I do all of those and also when I pretend to eat him and make nom nom nom noises, he giggles. But otherwise you sound like you are doing everything fun for him.

When did your baby start grabbing things?




Ryan's Mom


My baby is 3 months and still cannot grab things. Im not sure when they are supposed to.


Answer
It really depends on what you are talking about. My daughter did not start grabbing at toys and stuff until somewhere between 4 and 5 months. However, it you mean not at all then this may be a problem. Newborns should be able to grasp your finger, if you place it in his or her palm and she doesn't even try to grasp it then I would definetly get things checked out. Keep in mind that even if she is delayed they won't start any kind of intervention unless she becomes at least 4 months or more behind. Babies all develop differently so unless she is 6 months old and can't hold a toy or roll over then i wouldn't get worried. They have to be significantly behind before you should worry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment