Wednesday, June 18, 2014

what is a good toy for a 6 month old baby girl?




stinkynach


so i'm going to visit my niece thats 6 months old and i would like to get her a toy or something. what would be appropriate for her at that age, but could also be used for a while. links please! im 14 so i cant spend too much.


Answer
My son's all-time favorite toy is this one. It was my best friend's son's favorite toy so she bought me one as well. My mother and I now give it as a gift for every baby shower. Other parents have raved about it as well.

It's very strange and a little annoying, but babies LOVE it.

Bright Starts Twisty Bug. Walmart, Target, etc. sell them for quite inexpensively. Stick price is $6, but worth $100 in my opinion for the hours of fun and amusement it has furnished. Comes with batteries.

http://www.brightstarts.com/BSSub14x53x1x8489.aspx

Toys for 6 -7 month old?




softaiil95


What is your childs favorite toy. My daughter is in need of some new toys but I'm not sure with so much out there what to buy.


Answer
You probably have a lot of stuff around the house you can use......

Babies around this age love to knock down towers - so big soft blocks are good, or even leftover containers, or nesting cupts -all to build with. nesting cups are just a joy all of their own - I think they were my dd's favorite at that age, along with the stacking rings. If you don't own either of those already, they are worth buying.

A metal bowl with a wooden spoon is a great toy, also rattles (make your own with rice or cherrios in a container that closes securely)

A bowl full of small block sis also great fun, so they can take them out. I also fill and old purese with old toys and let her take those out too - great fun!

Looking into the future a bit, a beach ball or other ball that is easy to knock if fun for when they start scooting and crawling. They are also developing fine motor skills enough to press buttons - I know they make books that play a noise when you press the button, but just anything that has a few big buttons to push (or rather bat at, so don't get anything too complex)

now is also the time to bring out the stuffed animals and watch them babble at the toys in the most adorable manner possible. And then adorably try to bite the toy's head off, lol. But seriously, stuffed animals come into their won at this age.

Other "toys" my dd loves are a water bottle partially filled with water that she can try and pick up, also a plastic glass to suck on the rim off, also anything with a mirror that she can see herself in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment