Monday, June 16, 2014

Has anyone ever seen this infant toy?




A_Cullen


I saw an infant toy in a magazine while I was pregnant and I have never been able to find it in stores. It wasn't a jumper, walker, Jumparoo, Exersaucer, or anything like that.

It acually reminded me of the leg press machine in the gym where you lay back and push up and down with your legs except the baby is upright in a seat and they can push the seat up and down using their leg muscles.

My baby loves to use his legs and I would really like to find this product but I've searched everywhere and cannot find it. Has anyone ever seen this toy?



Answer
The only thing I can think of is this:
http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/Y7092?locale=en_US

Hope I helped!

Good toys for baby's first Christmas?




ainawgsd


My MIL asked us about what we wanted for our son for Christmas. It's a hard question right now because he's only 3 months old and not quite ready to play with toys yet. His wants and needs are still pretty simple right now, although he is enjoying his time in the swing more and spending more time looking at his mobile. He already has some rattles, teething rings, a few bath toys, and stuffed animals but not much else. Any parents have suggestions for good toys for a 3-12 month old? I figure we might as well ask for some slightly older toys as well, we can always store them in the closet until he's old enough to play with them.


Answer
Exercauser
Bouncer
Jumperoo
Push toy
Soft blocks
Stacking rings
Bath toys
Anything labeled 0 - 12 months!

Most toys are labelled what age they are appropriate for. Many of the 18+ month toys are also great for kids 12 months old, since they advance at different levels.

By 12 months your baby will almost certainly be crawling, but may be walking and speaking their first word and signing perhaps another 5 (if you start teaching baby sign language at 7 months). So that covers a very wide toy range, from infant to toddler.

Perhaps a good way to go is to focus on crawler toys. Things used before the toddler stage, but that may encourage walking.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment