Tuesday, March 4, 2014

entertaining baby toys?




iANSWER


I have a 9 month old boy. I am having a hard time finding an entertaining, flashy, lighting type of toy. He loves playing with my cell phone but I cant take the risk of him getting drool inside of it. The baby phones at babies r us didnt really seem that entertaining (according to reviews). Any ideas on any other fun toys?
p.s. I wanted a flashy toy to try to motivate him to crawl, he wants to so bad but doesnt have a favorite toy or anything interesting to give him that "i gotta have it" boost :)
thanks



Answer
they have a really cute cell phone at target called a b. hellophone that I saw when we were bday shopping for my son (who turned a year)

He loves to chase anything & everything (even his dad's socks! he'll throw and go after them). Some things we have are a monkey ball (they have at walmart - a monkey on top of a ball that rolls), a move & crawl ball (target), a v-tech helicopter (he LOVES). The helicopter has a string so you can pull it having them try to chase it & comes with 4 balls - which my son loves to chase after.

I found the move & crawl ball at a garage sale for $1, so I recommend maybe checking out some of those too for other toys (if you can't wait to get something!). I definitely recommend the helicopter for enticing to crawl. Once he can crawl, I'd get balls to chase, or other pull toys too!

We also have the laptop & the table - our son loves both of them too! & the maracas from leapfrog. Even though those aren't crawling toys!

What toys would you recommend for 5 months old baby boy?




Jayden was


I want to buy him a present for his 1st Christmas but have no idea. He'll be 5 months 11 days on Christmas day.

Thanks!



Answer
Lamaze baby toys are really highly rated on Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_baby-products?ie=UTF8&search-alias=baby-products&field-brandtextbin=Lamaze. You'll get lots of great ideas if you use Amazon look under toys and then select birth - 24 months. You may want to sort by Avg. Customer Review

When he's able to stand, my niece and nephew loved the LeapFrog Learn & Groove musical Table that I gave them.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment