Saturday, November 2, 2013

When will my infant start playing with toys?

best babies toys 3 months
 on baby gifts, baby shower gifts|Safe Newborn Baby Gift| Best Toys ...
best babies toys 3 months image



Jadahs mom


I was wondering when will my baby Jadah start sitting up on her own and playing with her toys? She is 3 months old and Ive tried to introduce rattles to her and little bears. Also could she be teething ?...
She always has her hands in her mouth and slobbing She also like to chew on her clothes to where the front of her shirt in soaking wet.
thanx everyone!



Answer
My son noticed his toys at about 10 weeks...and started batting & slapping at them (on his activity mat) at about 11-12 weeks. He hasn't yet been able to sit up on his own, nor is he able to hold onto a toy and play with it yet...but I suspect it will be soon.

Get some teething keys or gumming toys...your child might like those, since she is chewing on everything right now. BTW, this behavior is completely normal!

What kind of fun things can my 3 month old do?




*Noah's Mo


My baby is 3 months old and up until about a week ago, all he wanted to do was eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Now he seems more alert and attentive and wants to be held, but only while walking around, he doesn't want to be held while sitting. What kinds of fun things can I do to keep him happy? I take him out for walks and play with him, but I was wondering if there's any baby activities to keep him and I busy during the day.
Thank you!



Answer
Right now your babies favorite toy will be you! Sing, tell rhymes and making faces should be very amusing for your baby. You will be able to gage by their reaction. My son smiles when I do all of those and also when I pretend to eat him and make nom nom nom noises, he giggles. But otherwise you sound like you are doing everything fun for him.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment