Sunday, October 27, 2013

Where are the cheapest places to by baby supplies?

best infant toys 4 months
 on West Highland White Terrier picture, also known as Westie, Roseneath ...
best infant toys 4 months image



Pokemon Tr


My friend is having a baby shower for her son who is due sometime in 3-4 months. Im not sure. Im on a budget but want to make her a nice basket. I plan on diapers and some onesies and some other small things. I know she is looking for jake footie pajamas and has dc shoes on her wish list. I dont know if I can get her all that but I do want to know the cheapest places to find baby items. We have a walmart and a dollar store ao it may need to be online. If anyone else has any ideas for a basket let me know. I am not sure yet whether she will be using breast or bottle. Should I get some bibs or a blanket?


Answer
Um, does DC Shoes even make sizes for infants? I wouldn't get her name brand stuff as the baby will outgrow it quickly. I don't know about the Jake footie pajamas either.

Amazon and Wal-mart has some cheap shipping options too.

I would consider getting her the onesies packs that Wal-mart sells. I would throw in some teethers (a set of 3 is cheap). A glowhorse or a glow-worm in the toy section of Wal-mart is a good buy because every baby I've seen loves them. I would consider a package of regular cloth diapers for burping. Bibs I'd hold off on. Receiving blankets maybe but those big plush ones aren't actually recommended till the child is out of the SIDS range. I would consider a sleeper gown. Baby shampoo and wash clothes are good for baskets.

Any clothes you get, I'd recommend buying in the 3-6 or 6-9 months range. A lot of people will buy clothes in the 0-3 range or newborn so that way the baby has stuff to grow into.

Is it too soon to allow baby and toddler to sleep in same room?




Gracie's m


I have a 4 month old and an 18 month old. The 18 month old sleeps great, 12 hours a night. The 4 month old goes right down at night but does wake a few times for a feeding. I tried it last night and the 18 month old slept through the night wakings. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have been trying to wean the baby from most of her night feeds but it just doesnt work. I think it is too early and would like to wait until she is closer to 6 months. Thanks!


Answer
My son woke up once a night for a nursing until he was 13 months old. Since he nursed like he was hungry, I didn't do anything to cut it out. He just stopped doing it on his own.

Whether your toddler fully wakes or not, their sleep is still disrupted, and it can cause deprivation issues.

Also, is your toddler still in a crib? Do you feel comfortable that she won't try to help your infant by giving her toys in her crib? Or that she won't pull on her or such?

Personally, I wouldn't put them together at that age, though I realize that it is done all of the time. But, I have the option, so I will avoid it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment