Sunday, November 3, 2013

What do you do as a parent that goes against the grain of the current parenting trends?

best infant boy toys
 on Home > Baby & Infant Toys > Soft Toys & Stuffed Animals
best infant boy toys image



Dr. Blue F


No need to be serious. I like silly, yet honest answers.

Me: I let my daughter rough house with her dad, play with "boy toys" and generally be a tom-boy. I basically reject the current trend to make my daughter conform to a very strict "gender stereotype". I also chose to go "old fashion" and not make my infant use the potty.



Answer
i believe children are children who are people. i believe a 3 year old isnt stupid and comprehends things. i give her chores - pick up your toys, put your dishes away, clean up your room. im anti soda. i believe in giving the opportunity to right your wrongs before a discipline action is taken. books are toys. water cakes wont kill anyone.

where wood i go to get an application for the Bruce Roberts Toy Fund?




splat


Its where the program provides free toys to boys/girls from infant to 13(i think) low income families. pltd. press heard puts the application in the sundays paper.


Answer
Here's the link:
http://www.pressherald.com/bruceroberts/brucerobertsapp.pdf

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/bruceroberts/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment