Monday, November 4, 2013

At what age would it be appropriate for an infant to play with the following toys?

best infant toys 12 months
 on Top 10 Baby Toys For Ages Birth To 12 Months | Baby Journal Plus
best infant toys 12 months image



Chloe21


I need to know at what age (from birth to 12 months) would it be appropriate for an infant to play with bead mazes (those toys you see at dental/doctor offices which beads on winding plastic wires). Also what age would it be appropriate for them to play with shape sorters?
Thanks in advance :)



Answer
I love the bead mazes.... i wouldnt allow my babies (now all toddlers) to play with the bead mazes in the dr because of germs. when they were tiny...as soon as they could lift their body up and keep their head steady....the bead mazes were no problem for me. i want to say 4 months maybe. they loved them. the shape sorters....i got them a really cute one when they were 6 months. everything went fine

Is it better to buy black and white or colorful infant toys?




SmileBabyG


I'm 12 weeks pregnant and want to do a penguin theme if I can find enough items. My dads girlfriend interjected and said that with penguins being black and white (even though I explained to her that most penguin things vary in color) are not stimulating for a baby. I was just wondering what some other opinions were? And maybe where I could find some penguin themed baby things, like some websites, stores or anything? Thanks!


Answer
Baby won't use their nursery for 2-6 months.

Black and white is great for new borns! Red is the next color they see .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment