Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I have dream catcher tattoo on my arm, what should i add around it? Pics inside?

best infant toys for 2011
 on Top Baby Toys 2011-2012 | The Shopping Guide
best infant toys for 2011 image



xo_caitlin


I have a tattoo similar to this one: http://peachytattoos.com/peachy-tattoos-blog/2011/11/2/dreamcatcher-tattoo-native-american-tattoo.html

and I want to add something onto my front shoulder, I was thinking of more roses running across and down a little but what other good options could i do?

NEED SOME IDEAS
Okay for the ignorant people I am actually half Native American.... I didn't know words could show someone's ethnicity ?

And a dream catcher is a lot more than a baby's decoration toy, there are many meanings behind it. If you're going to be shallow please don't even comment because your wasting my time, thanks



Answer
Do you know what a dreamcatcher is? It's a infant's cradle decoration, like a crib mobile. nothing more. It has no magic powers or special meanings. It is laughable how white people have become obsessed with dream catchers, and adults all want to own them.

So you have a tattoo of a baby's toy? Why not get a pacifier and a baby bottle to go with it?

or the words- "white girl who knows nothing about native culture but wants to appropriate it anyway" ?

Oh, wait, you don't need the words, the tat says it all.

I am starting an in-home daycare in Jan 2011, but interviewing parents now. Should I make them pay a deposit?




Hailey B


My daycare opens Jan 3rd. But I am beginning to interview now and I have been flooded with calls. I am starting to interview on Monday if the parents decide to go with me should I make them put down a deposit to hold their child's spot so I know they are serious? If so how much per child and should I put it towards their first week of care or should i keep it and put it towards daycare odds and ends? My full-time rates are as follows. Infant (6wks-12months)- $110/week, Toddler (12months-2years)- $115/week, Preschool (2-5years) $120/week, School aged (5-12years)- $100/week Hope this info helps!!!


Answer
Usually you can charge a "Materials Fee" - many private schools do this as well as daycares. It pays for arts and crafts supplies, books, even toys.

Consider the fact though that you aren't up and running yet though - so there's nothing the parents can even see. It might be important to have a little good faith with them like they're having with you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment