Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How many units are sold for a typical infant toy?

what are the best infant toys
 on The best baby toys - Photo Gallery | BabyCenter
what are the best infant toys image



amnon


HI,
I’m looking for data about the typical sales volumes of an infant toy. I’m only interested in toys of leading companies, such as Fisher Price, Tomy, MGA, Hasbro, Learningcurve and step2.

Just to clarify, I’m not looking for the total amounts of toys of any kind that a company sold. The key is the number of units sold per specific toy model.

Any solid data to backup the answer will be highly appreciated.



Answer
...................

How to disinfect infants toys?




Suri


I have an underground storage space where I live in Italy. It's quite damp and very dusty there. I've stored toys there from when my kids were little.I'd like to pass on these toys to my grandchildren. The toys have been there for probably 17 years. Is there a way of safely disinfecting the infant toys that will go into baby's mouth or should i throw them out? They were stored in a closed bag and then in a box. Most are hard plastic ,but a couple are stuffed.


Answer
You can definitely disinfect the toys. You just need to get a surface wipe (they have them at most supermarkets) get a surface wipe and wipe the toys clean. If they were in closed bags, they should be fine with a little bit of cleaning. Give them to your grandchildren after you clean them, they'll love them!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment